Ava Max - My Oh My + album 3

SLAY QUEEN AVA MAX FORUM NOW 11/10 MOOPY IS THE PROMO *shits pants*

Last edited:
I truly thought she'd call it quits after Diamonds' rubbish era, but you just can't keep a good flop down :disco:

This SAMPLING is getting out of hand. It was cute at first and frankly, her past two albums do include some poptastic bops, but lately, her handful of singles have focused more on browsing the sample catalog and getting cheap/obvious ones instead of focusing on making a good old disposable song :evil: which is all I want from our AVA.

Isn't it sampling the eastern tune that Kesha samples in Take it Off? Is that the same thing?

sounds basic but hot
She's done it again.
giphy.gif

@Kratz is always included by default when it comes to any basic Spotty girl with no imagination :bejba:
Honestly, you have no idea how much more imagination (not to mention sheer suspension of disbelief) it takes to stan the likes of Blanka, Ava and the DREADED Sarah Bonnici than your Taylors and Beyoncés.

Sounds a bit like a Becky Hill B side (do you still get B sides?)

They look like a bunch of OnlyFan gays with no rhythm. They are all moving to different beats 😂

Ok I'm loving this dated mess now. Catchy af. I've consulted with my team and we've decided that the only course of action for us is to STAN.

• Love
Reactions: LTZ
The Fiat 500 :D
Get that Stellantis money, Ava!

This is not really what I want from her but I don’t blame her at all for chasing a hit. As amazing as the last album was, nothing landed.

And to be fair, the key change the brilliant.

• Love
That key change is meaty. Rest is fine. Standard Ava. Such a Queen even if she is often lacking :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom