Back That Up To The Beat - the new viral TikTok shart hit

Top 10 in worldwide Shazam Sharts! And yet the version that has gone viral is still not on streaming.
Perhaps in 2050 if we follow 'Gambler's lead.

Last edited:
We----
Do it
We----
Do it
We----
Do it

rhony-ramona-dancing.gif

We
Do it
We
Do it
We
Do it
We
Do it
We
Back that up to the beat to the beat
We
Bang that drum to the beat
To the beat
We
Do it
Ww
Do it
We
Do it
We

I'd like everyone to immediately go listen to Into The Groove or Live To Tell, and then listen to that YouTube clip and tell me it's good.

Same artist. The SAME ARTIST.

Could someone explain to me what this song is? Is it new, is it from one of the albums from the post confessions era? Is it a collab?

I don’t follow her and I don’t go on social media so a bit of CONTEXT to this thread would be helpful

That YouTube clip at the top of the thread is awful, but that link posted above, and from the Tiktok above that, is actually quite good…

Could someone explain to me what this song is? Is it new, is it from one of the albums from the post confessions era? Is it a collab?

I don’t follow her and I don’t go on social media so a bit of CONTEXT to this thread would be helpful

That YouTube clip at the top of the thread is awful, but that link posted above, and from the Tiktok above that, is actually quite good…
It's a Rebel Heart era demo, co-produced by Pharrell. It leaked before the album came out (the version you like), so she axed it off Rebel Heart but then re-released a reworked (but inferior) version on the deluxe physical version of Madame X but did not make it available on streaming (that is the one you don't like).

Looks like she might be polishing up the demo version for a potential release on streaming given the TikTok popularity.

Last edited:
Her team really are RUBBISH, aren't they? This should (and could) have been done several weeks ago when it could have taken hold before the charts were paralysed by Christmas. Now they are faffing about with the wrong version.

That sick fuck or sidekick whatever it was called mix of Frozen proved that there can be demand for her out there. Now she's got the possibility of a real moment and they still seem to be scratching their heads.

Well, if Gaga's Bloody Mary was sent to radio 11 years after it was released, I wouldn't be surprised if Madge sends this too?

Her team really are RUBBISH, aren't they? This should (and could) have been done several weeks ago when it could have taken hold before the charts were paralysed by Christmas. Now they are faffing about with the wrong version.

That sick fuck or sidekick whatever it was called mix of Frozen proved that there can demand for her out there. Now she's got the possibility of a real moment and they still seem to be scratching their heads.
It's not just her team though that's the problem. It's also her.

Radio sucks anyway. We need Gen Z people to STREAM it while uploading more TINGTONGS using the chorus.

Her team really are RUBBISH, aren't they? This should (and could) have been done several weeks ago when it could have taken hold before the charts were paralysed by Christmas.

In fairness, is that perhaps the reason they HAVEN'T done anything?

I thought that she intimated on Instagram that she was doing a video. Perhaps they're saving the lot for a post- Christmas push?

In fairness, is that perhaps the reason they HAVEN'T done anything?

I thought that she intimated on Instagram that she was doing a video. Perhaps they're saving the lot for a post- Christmas push?
Perhaps, but you don't NEED a video any more, do you? This as been building for WEEKS and there's not been any acknowledgement for ages

Nothing like striking while the iron is tepid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom