Bells on Sunday

I'm offering Donna a very plush flat overlooking Sally Bercow, if he comes over to my BALLS.

Sally-Bercow.jpg

TEMPTING

Does anyone else feel like Madison should really be posting from a burning windmill right now?

Would Betty Boothroyd be a DEAL BREAKER? The arrangement would be that she would appear to do a CAN CAN, every night after dinner. She would come with the flat.

What do you think Donna?

You need to make it clear that Donna will be paying for Betty's food and living expenses, out of his own allowance.

The newly formed People's Republic of Bellistan does not want that bill.

Last edited:
I will be paying for the whole thing out of my own pocket. I think it's important that BALL on SUNDAY gets off to a good start, with someone with a lot of experience on board. That's why I'm happy to shell out. I think Donna would be a great investment.

An important announcement on the future of Bells On Sunday will be made shortly.

In the words of little-appreciated QOL Sir David STEEL

"Go BACK to your CONSTITUENCIES and PREPARE FOR GOVERNMENT"

As a result of Agnetha's actions, Floppet is kicked out of the Privy Council of the Bell.

Your privy council is no more than that anymore. A privy, reeking of corruption and excrement. A cesspit of councillors only interested in feathering their own nests whilst neglecting their duties, thereby trampling the good name of Bells on Sunday underfoot.

Lord Freddie of Mercury is spinning in his grave. It breaks my heart, truly it does.

Official statement regarding Bells On Sunday

As you all know, many years ago Moopy embarked on a quest to enumerate all the bells in the world. We all know the important reasons underpinning our task so I won't reiterate them here.

In the last few months, it has become clear that Bells On Sunday has foundered. I have listened to the voice of the people and have come to one conclusion - the fault lies entirely with the Royal Arbiter Donna Winter. Under his watch the number of repetitious bells has multiplied.

I therefore have to announce the resignation of Donna from the position of Royal Arbiter. I have also decided that, due to the importance of this thread, I am disbanding the entire Privy Council and assuming the role of Arbiter.

I remain committed to restoring the democratic process and free elections will be held in six months time.g

PER TINTINNABULA AD ASTRA

I for one welcome this development and think that we should all unite behind Madison and work together for a brighter future.

But only if the Chronicle of Bells in posts #1 and #2 is updated.

I've been OVERTHROWN

I feel like TSAR NICHOLAS the SECOND

Am I going to be SHOT?

Can i still be Order of the Bell please :shy:

I was only bluffing to bring some order and life back to my beloved Bells on Sunday thread. I spit on Dictator Winter's toppled statue.

Last edited:
I remain committed to restoring the democratic process and free elections will be held in six months time.

Candidates for the next Arbiter of the Bell should put themselves forward now. From 27 August, I shall no longer be Arbiter.

For obvious reasons, Donna Summer will not be allowed to contest the election. Also, his O.B. has been revoked.

The election shall be run by the Returning Officer of the Bell.

Last edited:
Post in the thread. Your nomination needs to be supported by a member of the order of the bell, or of the (suspended) privy council.

Surely requiring support from a suspended member of the privy council encourages corruption and puppet Arbiters?

RESIGN (EARLIER)

Any complaints should be referred to the impartial Returning Officer.

There is no ARBITER of the BELL?

I declare MYSELF ARBITER of the BELL in the absence of any other worthy leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom