Benjamin Ingrosso - I Had It All And Let It Go (Björn co-write)

VoR

Take it or leave it
Probably a bit lost in the Melfest forum, one of Sweden's biggest current solo stars (and Eurovision 2018 representative) has a new single out co-written by Björn.

I can totally hear Agnetha and/or Frida singing this.

This is a lovely little album closer.

Reactions: VoR
Is he still as thoroughly irritating as he was for the ESC?

Is he still as thoroughly irritating as he was for the ESC?

I hope he has figured out how to put a coat on properly.

This is quite lovely though and to be fair he sounds much better than I expected he would on this kind of ballad.

Very pretty, but it kept making me think of Seasons In The Sun for some unfortunate reason.

I really enjoyed his "En gång i tiden" album from a few years ago which got released in 3 phases, so I'm always quite keen to hear what he puts out. Though last year's "Playlist" seemed quite well received, but other than "Don't Leave Me Hanging", it didn't do much for me.

I’m pleasantly surprised at how unmistakably ABBA it sounds melodically considering Björn hasn’t had a hand in any of the music for a very long time.

It’s very nice though. I wonder how long before the poppy musical theatre twinks on the audition trail discover it.

Oh and it’s Benjamin’s show so I guess it was unavoidable.

Oh and it’s Benjamin’s show so I guess it was unavoidable.
Benjamin’s
benjamins-sasong-3-gaster__mmcompress-normal__.png

Whenever I see his name I have to relive the televote moment

Reactions: VoR
A bit NOF (if you scroll) - he's getting quite hot thesedays

Get a haircut though Benjamin

In the interest of salvaging some dignity: I found that post via his tagged images on Instagram, and not from following 'ESC Males' or searching the FEET or BULGE hashtags

In the interest of salvaging some dignity: I found that post via his tagged images on Instagram, and not from following 'ESC Males' or searching the FEET or BULGE hashtags
The lady doth protest too much

:zsazsa:

Well I have now been on all three

Worried about this poor boy from Hatari's tan lines:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom