Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

"Church Girl" is a fun ditty but not single material. "Cuff It" is the only logical single with the streaming resurgence, and it is basically the same palate as "About Damn Time" so seems like a no-brainer.

"Heated" is still probably my favorite OVERALL.

Cuff It officially the next single in the UK - added to Radio 1 playlist. I guess the label in the UK has more sense than the label in the US.

Hypersonic, sex erotic
On my body, boy, you got it
Hit them 'draulics, while I ride it
Got me actin' hella thotty
So excited, so exotic
I'm a seasoned professional
Squeeze it, don't let it go
Tease it, no self control
I got time today (I got time today, I got time)
Oh, I (I got time today, I got time)
I can't wait 'to come out and play
Ooh, yeah you
Come and cuff it, cuff it, cuff it, cuff it, baby
While I buss it, buss it, buss it, for you baby, ayy
Ooh, baby
Anywhere, any time, I don't mind, I don't mind
I don't mind (for you)
Boy, for you
I'm backin' the truck up (back that truck up, boy)
For you (all for you, for you)
A bitch'll get fucked up (I fuck you up)
For you (all for you)
I'm puttin' my cup up (put my cup up, yeah)
For you

Cuff It officially the next single in the UK - added to Radio 1 playlist. I guess the label in the UK has more sense than the label in the US.

Cuff It is one of Beyonce's best songs I'm being SERIOUS

Cuff It was 20 in the UK this week and 61 on the Hot 100 (up 24).

which got me wondering - if this goes top 10 (US), when was the last time a female artist aged 40 or above had two Hot 100 top 10s from the same album? and the answer, unless there's somebody I've completely wiped from memory, is... Madonna with Music and Don't Tell Me :o

great shout. she was 40 when Cheap Thrills and The Greatest went to #6 and #2 respectively in 2016 :o RIP!

Not that I ever think about her much but it just occurred to me...she never released a music video for Break My Soul?!

What the fuck happened to the visuals?

Still love the album though.

maybe Sia let Beyonce in on a hack in the basement that being invisible is the only way 40-something year old women can score hits and it's actually working for her.

Isn't that part of a Renaissance series of parties happening in LA? I thought it was a private concert and it turned out to be just a Beyonce-themed party, I watched a couple of videos on Twitter last night and it looked very dull :D

Cuff It finally made it to #10 on the Hot 100, making her the first woman over 40 since Sia to score two top 10 hits from one album.

I await her Snowman in 5 years.

Fair play to her, she’s had two genuinely big hits in a row without features which is amazing in this day and age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom