Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

Hmmm a current day Bee Top Ten. I really don’t know. She’s definitely an artist who’s big hits date easier than her subtle gems. Actually I think that’s the problem. I still love and appreciate it all but I’m not interested in listening to most of her greatest hits right now. I’m sure that will come full circle.

1. Haunted
2. I Care
3. End Of Time
4. All Night
5. 1+1
6. Love On Top
7. If I Were A Boy
8. Freakum Dress
9. Diva
10. Superpower

I don't know if I really love many more than 10 Beyoncé songs but let's give it a shot

01 Rocket
02 Jealous
03 Drunk in Love
04 Daddy Lessons
05 Party ft. André 3000
06 Pretty Hurts
07 Irreplaceable
08 Ring the Alarm (Freemasons remix)
09 I Was Here
10 Déjà Vu

bubbling under: Partition, All Night, Kitty Kat, Radio, Blow, Green Light, Naughty Girl

Don't pour the poppers down the drain JUST YET!

Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all.

Hmm is it Beyoncé doing EDM or is it Beyoncé embracing the roots of dance music like Gaga, Jessie and Roisin?

Because I don’t think she’s ever really explored the latter and I’d be here for that!

I hope she's not too upset when she finds out the Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel Jump Smokers remix album is finally coming out, making this entire project redundant!

FVYIhrGXwAIT72C

FVYJAcYVUAAea7r

:disco:

At least she didn’t call it Rebeyssaince

No doubt moopy will, however.

Let's have a BDay (International Expanded Edition) synch-listen soon @Loufoque I've been feeling myself to it ever since they played GREEN LIGHT at some club a couple of weeks ago :disco:

I will refrain from commenting on the theatrics until I see the team of writers/producers/choreographers/plagiarists involved

Last edited:
I’m excited, I went from actively disliking her (Dangerously and Bday eras) to meh with some bangers (I Am and 4) to a fan (Beyonce & Lemonade).

I did read many moons ago she wanted to make a HOUSE album.

Hopefully not Harry's house though.

Sasha was a mix of somewhat good singles, AWFUL SHIT like Ego, and like 1/50 FILLER CITY, I mean who even remembers Radio, Disappear or Ave Maria :manson:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom