Big Brother: Best Shows Ever

There we go then! Hopefully we get the viewers back in for some BB3 tomorrow.

Can see why they stuck that on the Sunday. Apart from the cat bit, not really a great episode.

Can't wait for tomorrow though! I assume when they say 'Jade and the rich poor divide' they mean the verucca/am I minging one. :disco:

Tonight's is on! I've forgotten half of these housemates - Alex? Sandy? I also forgot that Alison Hammond was in this :o

I'm assuming Alex and Spencer were the fitties for the gays this series? I was more of a PJ boy, predictably...

I'll be some minutes behind but I'm here!

I would describe Alex or Spencer as fit. More pretty. :bad:

Alex is from my hometown. I remember there being posters up in the shops supporting him.

Alison went out SECOND?! God she really did do well out of this.
[Big brother geek mode]It was really annoying. During the eviction episode Davina announced the "so far" percentages. The first and only time they ever did it... Alex was winning, but because of the announcement his fans started phoning up for Alison in droves.

Reactions: COB
Jonny the Geordie! I mainly remember him from being on C4's flop Big Breakfast replacement RISE a lot (and Kate Lawler presented it at one point I think?)

Adele is now some kind of big shot on Radio 1, isn't she? Youth culture correspondent @ZenGiraffe to confirm.
We listened to the Archers at the weekend, and you expect me to know who the early breakfast host for Radio 1 is, and has been for years?

I didn't know she was from big brother until relatively recently.

It must be the house that did the best fame wise. Alison is on This Morning, Adele is on Radio 1 (and was on I'm a Celeb), Kate still DJs I think and then of course Jade.
That's probably more genuine success than some of the celebrity houses on C5 :basil:

We listened to the Archers at the weekend, and you expect me to know who the early breakfast host for Radio 1 is, and has been for years?

I didn't know she was from big brother until relatively recently.
Well you listen to it sometimes, unlike poor dear sad old Ken Bruce Stan COB :tongueout:

I miss there being a bit of time between the announcement and the eviction watching the news sink in.

Didn't realise PJ was quite nice looking actually. Think I'm with you there Cobbie.

Reactions: COB
A little nugget of trivia from the BB7 Twitch chat last night - apparently Rylan was due to go into BB8 (years before he did X Factor never mind anything else), but it was leaked to the press so they dropped him in favour of rubbish old SEANY :o

I do love when old reality TV feuds continue indefinitely - see also Drag Race season 2, which technically never ended.

Alex looking quite :horny: these days

rlx4NCX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom