Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
In continuing the theme of mid 90s hits... Obviously the FANZ will know that BRM was far more than just Your Loving Arms, but credit where it's due, this was her smash hit...

All that posturing in the video is VERY MUCH HER. Having not spent much time on this CLUB CLASSIC, since discovering everything else, I see this was produced by THE GRID of Swamp Thing fame...

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY it's ANOTHER Billie Ray Martin thread!

I can't give this HIGH PRAISE ENOUGH, it's an absolute DISCO TRIUMPH

AGNETHA is giving this forum what we NEED. Doing that consolidation thread showed up the lack of any real classics in this forum.

Danceable pop of unprecedented gloominess. The Grid also produced her Ambient Tales e.p, but if she moans about male producers it's probably them she's talking about.

HA! So much for my RARE VINLY with the DISS-CUSS mixes on :bruised:

This just came on RANDOMLY on my Spotify and I nearly had a HEART ATTACK. It had been all of THREE MONTHS or SO since I had played this.

My new Facebook friend after I said how delighted I was that she and Jr. Vasquez were friends again and she laughed it off as if she hadn't a scooby.

She says the Spanish version was recorded for a laugh, so I hope she's unknowingly singing something mortifying.

I was listening to this the other night on one of my favourite compilations, The Best Club Anthems 2... Ever, that has Sunchyme mixed into it at the end. It's a shame that was basically it for her as a chart presence as Honey is just so good (and what a sensational remix package that one has too).

I love this so much and the whole album is a ridiculous delight. "Deadline For My Memories" is my Billie shriekathon go-to ballad of choice but frankly, anything from this magnum opus works.

"There's a body on the floor that looks like me" sounds both like agony and euphoria for our boohoo Billie.

Reactions: LTZ
What we really need is a deluxe edition. There's SO many remixes out there...

Everyone's at it!

FB-IMG-1611432546962.jpg

Reactions: RJN
Well Madame has posted about trans rights enough for me not to be too worried about another copy and paste url dump. She got me into Candy Darling for god's sake :disco:

I'll kill that queen Andre. Well I don't like a set look, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom