Björk - Fossora

Still not over the artwork

841FC693-DD11-4C5C-BB6C-2F0CE887C5C1.jpeg

I expect this one to be a big hit on Moopy given the amount of EGG FANS we always seem to have here.

I expect this one to be a big hit on Moopy given the amount of EGG FANS we always seem to have here.

It's about her break up with the egg from Venus as a Boy. A very difficult time.

• Care
Reactions: COB
Can't wait to place a glass egg into a dark blood red oval void (while my avatar dances below) to this in a club.

One of my favourite parts of this is all the subtle ways that the backing vocals are used, and how they interact with the wind instruments. It feels like an evolution of the Medulla sound, in some ways.

I love this. It's as if Joga and Pagan Poetry fucked and laid an egg that later on hatched into THIS.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Did people really think she was going for a full-on bop after bop streak for this album? This ain't Teenage Dream huns!

*plaintively* I have placed a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a MAN'S HAAAAAAT.

I don’t like the new one, it’s classic bjork meandering racket

But I will partially retract my statement about there being no melodies for 4 albums because I have been RINSING Mutual Core and its amazing video. That feels like the closest to a SONG song I’ve heard from her recently. It’s like all the crunch of Homogenic with the folky oddness of Medulla.

I don’t like the new one, it’s classic bjork meandering racket

But I will partially retract my statement about there being no melodies for 4 albums because I have been RINSING Mutual Core and its amazing video. That feels like the closest to a SONG song I’ve heard from her recently. It’s like all the crunch of Homogenic with the folky oddness of Medulla.
Mutual Core is incredible, but I wouldn't call it recent - it's from 2011!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom