Bloody Mary

I'll dance, dance, dance with my hands, hands, hands...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
This is having a moment for some tik tok related reason that I can't be bothered looking into. Possibly something related to that Wednesday Addams show? Idk.

What do you think of this ooky spooky moment in Gaga's back catalogue?

The best song on the album is Hair, sorry not sorry
rpdr-rpdrs9.gif

This, Heavy Metal Lover and ScheiĂźe are the three from this album I still turn to once in a while though the album is solid.

"Hair" was cute at the time but I never listen to it these days. This, "Heavy Metal Lover", "Government Hooker", and "ScheiĂźe" are the keepers of the album to me.

One of her best and very disappointing she didn't release it as a single especially when there was AMPLE opportunity. "You And I"? :nononono:

As much as I live for Chewed Arse, this would have been a strong follow up to Born This Way, while she still had the pulling power. Or at least third, releasing Edge second

All this thread proves is what a monumental album Born This Way is. What a fucking record, so many killer tracks.

I love this narrative of tiktok resurrecting an old song as if we’re talking about a hit from the 70’s or 80’s. Wasn’t Bloody Mary released just the other year? :bruised:

I don't even like Bloody Mary that much (I'm a YoĂĽ & I stan), but I live for Born This Way getting her revanche. 21? It guess it just didn't have the legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom