Bu' wud abut Wensday?

So I've been googling. Because for the last two nights, I've woken up with really itchy ankles. No rash, nothing. It goes after an hour and it's like it never happened.

Google suggests I have diabetes / liver disease / cancer.

My mum and Mandy think it's a side effect of a long haul flight, change in temperature, bad circulation etc.

I'm hoping they're right.

So I've been googling. Because for the last two nights, I've woken up with really itchy ankles. No rash, nothing. It goes after an hour and it's like it never happened.

My mum and Mandy think it's a side effect of a long haul flight, change in temperature, bad circulation etc.

USE THE :ghost:

Might be somehow connected to your aeroplane bomb plot?

Might be somehow connected to your aeroplane bomb plot?
That's what I thought :o I think maybe poison from the bomb has leaked out into the plane and affected my ankles.

Mandy's ok tho. So it's not affected everyone.

I reckon this psychosomatic episode can easily be resolved by Rachey apologising to the airline company and to every passenger on that plane personally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom