But Wednesday, I Love Him

I’m a bit too busy for my liking, and throwing in trying to get my car fixed at a cost that doesnt involve selling a kidney isnt helping

Well after years of making a living mocking those in the OUTER BOROUGHS I’ve decided to move to…

Crystal Palace.
Isn't public transport notoriously terrible from parts of South London?

Although Croydon is pretty well linked.

I actually can’t cope with the stress, imagine if I had to go to war?
I put a deposit down on a flat yesterday and the amount of TENANT FORMS and other bits of paperwork is TERRIFYING.

I'm just back from lunch at the local chocolatier. It was delicious. I feel like I'm back in Milan.

I'm now getting sores on and in my nose and mouth. They all really sting and I have to navigate congestion relief through them. I look like a fucking ghoul and have a bitchy little cough.

In better news Mr Ag just won £500!

I'm now getting sores on and in my nose and mouth. They all really sting and I have to navigate congestion relief through them. I look like a fucking ghoul and have a bitchy little cough.

In better news Mr Ag just won £500!

Hope you feel better soon. £500 to ease the pain! 🥰

IMG_8388.jpeg
Any of this worth trying?

Jelly Babies are disgusting. I'd eat a Boost but I'd never pick it.

Reactions: RJN
I got a Twirl, Boost, Milky Bar, Curly Wurly, and Flake. Aeros and rolos I can buy at my grocery store
Go for a Galaxy Ripple next time as well. Made by Mars and smoother than a Cadbury Flake, which I personally find always leaves me with a dry mouth.

Boost:

I don’t really understand what the filling is (besides the caramel) but I love it actually
It's a delicious MÉLANGE of caramel, biscuit and COARSE GRIT

But what does biscuit mean? I know it’s cookie, but what kind? I’ll have another bite after I finish pumping iron to try to figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom