Catholic bishop disses LGBTQ Pride events

Iguana

If I only could...
This was in the press over the weekend. A Catholic bishop in Rhode Island tweeted:

Thanks hun x

Apart from the obvious jokes about children's safety within the church, it's been interesting to see the UK b-list (and lower) celebs out in force responding to the tweet. It makes me quite happy:

GO BEV

Julian Clary’s response :D

Let’s be honest, who wants a boring old catholic at their pride party anyway?

Julian Clary saying what we're all thinking...

I really hate the association of a 'gay event' with harm to children. It's a very primitive form of propaganda. I do like Denise Welch's "How dare you." because that just hits the nail on the head - what gives anyone the right to decide they hate a group of people and then try to make other people hate them too.

It's already been alluded to but given that the Catholic Church was, and remains, the true home of paedophilia, he cxan go and take a fuck to himself with his "harmful to children" shite.

"Children? At a colourful parade with a message of love and acceptance??? Lord be merciful, whatever happened to giving them 20 with a wooden paddle and then fucking them?"

CUNT

Love Julian's reply, especially as you can hear it so clearly in his voice :disco:

Julian Clary’s response :D

Let’s be honest, who wants a boring old catholic at their pride party anyway?

Oh I don't know. They tend to be the most insatiably perverted :horny:

Oh I don't know. They tend to be the most insatiably perverted :horny:

Really? Here in Scotland, it tends to be the Protestants who are the very kinky ones. It's because they're so repressed y'see, all that "thou shalt not..." stuff. It has to come out somehow.

Nobody that I saw seems to have picked up on the fact that Bishop Tobin was aware of priests molesting children in the early 1990s on his "watch" but didn't do anything about it because it was somebody else's job as far as he was concerned. So he's legitimately more of a danger to children than any gay person I know.

Indeed Floppet, in fact he’s one of the Priests who were involved in the Spotlight scandal! The fucking CHEEK! :D

I'll just repeat what I said on Twitter about him.

Impressive he can work Grindr, Twitter and take three dicks at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom