Celebrity Big Brother 2024 ITV2 era

What the FUCK has actually happened to Sharon Osbourne? I honestly thought the big C had come back.

Is she on GB News now? WHY? With a net worth as tidy as her and Ozzy’s why on EARTH? Clearly not to stay relevant?

I must say though if they have bagged her then WHAT A SIGNING! :disco:

ANY MORE JUICE ON THIS??

I need to know who is going in. Starts a week today!! :disco:

That's MORE LIKE IT

(In terms of MORE LIKE THE USUAL SHIT)

Disappointing ITV couldn't do better than that for a big ITV1 comeback

Damn, no Bagga. Sharon coming in late will be when I expect it to start to peak properly. Not sure I know many of them.

I have heard of 3 of those names

Huzzah for the big comeback!

No way Sharon doesn't walk

IMG_2552.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I know of

Louis Walsh
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu
Levi Roots
Fern Britton
Sharon Osborne

No idea:
Gary Goldsmith
Lauren Simon
Colson Smith
Marisha Wallace
Zeze Millz
Bradley Riches
David Potts
Nikita Kuzmin

That’s a pretty shit line up, names wise. Although it’s all about the personalities but must be one of the worst CBB line ups on paper.

It does look like a potentially quite interesting mix of people, even if I've never heard of most of them, so I won't write it off.

And in fairness some of them are presumably quite famous - her off Love Island! A guy who's been on Corrie for over a decade! A Strictly dancer! - but I just don't watch those things so I had to Google them.

Not Kate Middleton's uncle (Gary Goldsmith) going in when she is dead/dying/binging real housewives

It is very much an ITV2 line up so WHY BROADCAST IT ON ITV1!? :argh:

Actually it’s very much like an IACGMOOH line up so not surprised it’s getting broadcast on ITV1.

I only know less than half the cast though. About a third of these names are people who are participants on other reality or competition shows as well.

Louis and Sharon feel like comfortably the biggest names... I am kind of dreading production finding neverending ways to make everything about them.

I did think initially I would rather Vito as far as Strictly dancers go, but maybe is better served by smaller doses. Nikita is Ukrainian so guess that will have been seen as a point of interest in his casting too.

Based on that line-up (if true), I think I'm going to keep my Big Brother viewing to civilian version only

I must admit I am rather enjoying the BB trajectory. From Channel 4 to Channel 5 to cancelled to ITV2 to prime time ITV1.

%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%91%D0%BA%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA-konik-garbusek.gif

I know she is terribly unpopular around these parts but Sharon has the potential to make great tv if her tongue is still as sharp as ever.

If she's bargained a PRICE to go in late too she should know exactly what to do, it will be a job for her.

I really don't like her much but I am hoping for some TV Gold

After all we've seen from her (#JUSTICEFORDANNII), I think Sharon Osbourne is only 'fabulous' thesedays to people who aren't very nice themselves. Hoping for a Jade Goody in Celeb BB fall from grace for her :disco:

The biggest names are often the WORST VALUE
Oh if this was in reply to me: I get this, I just don't like or have interest in a lot of these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom