Celebrity Big Brother 2024 ITV2 era

Oh the pathetic boo hooing and hugging of the giant teddy bear. Marisha needs to stop crawling too.

I said it before, but I do feel like E-S was going through something before entering the house.
It seems plausible. Fern was far more brutal but she’s screaming into a cuddly toy over Marisha…

Ekin Su has some fundamental PROBLEM with doing reality shows, despite the fact that she was successful on one. WHY is she on this?

Ekin Su has some fundamental PROBLEM with doing reality shows, despite the fact that she was successful on one. WHY is she on this?
The paycheck/the publicity.

Although she definitely won't be leaving the house with the publicity she wanted.

Marisha, there's 8 other people in the house besides Ekin-Su. Just stop wasting your energy, especially since Ekin-Su has a 1 in 5 chance of going tomorrow.

Zeze offering the chicken after that argument. :D Reminds me of:

Ib6u.gif

Fern clearly is a better friend than Ekin-Su to Marisha, despite Ekin-Su apparently being closer before this to Marisha. :side-eye:

All of this drama is great however it means I’m not really getting my Nikita fix :evil:

I need my EYE CANDY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom