Cheap Pizza Express for EVERYONE!

Tastecard must be FUMING

EcbF0HhXsAAjO7B.jpg

I wonder about Rishi... he seems to be the first Tory politician in a long time that people actually LIKE. (Aside from Boris, I guess :zombie:)

Is he popular enough within the Tory establishment to potentially be groomed as a future leader? He could be fairly dangerous if so...

Entirely anecdotal, but Rishi is the only Tory politician my personal (and almost entirely Labour-supporting) social media bubble has EVER said nice things about, Ken Clarke aside.

His emotive speech during the early weeks of C-19 briefings really seemed to stick in peoples memories, and obviously the furlough scheme has been incredibly popular - at least in the short term.

I wonder about Rishi... he seems to be the first Tory politician in a long time that people actually LIKE. (Aside from Boris, I guess :zombie:)

Is he popular enough within the Tory establishment to potentially be groomed as a future leader? He could be fairly dangerous if so...
Seeing as a lot of Tories can’t stand Boris and only backed him to GET BREXIT DONE i wouldn’t be surprised if they are lining him up already.
The test will be when the recession actually kicks in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom