Christine & the Queens - Paranoïa, Angels, True Love (album 3)

What I love about this GLOW UP is that it completely changes the vibe of the song, so you don't have to choose between it and the original, which is still great

I don't normally invest in remixes of songs if I already love the originals, but I'm prepared to make an exception for this ABSOLUTE BANGER!

I gave this another listen yesterday, as it goes. It's still a lot of music to take in and I'm not sure the division across the three discs really works but there's some great stuff on there. It's a very impassioned album - you get the feeling that every song is important to him, even the ones that are brief fragments.

oh the third single is so supremely fucking gooooood. it's giving early 90s, Sade, quiet storm in the absolute best way, I'm shook.

DELICIOUS

This ended up being one of my favourite songs of the year. Absolutely STUNNING

I love that song but Big Eye ended up emerging out of nowhere as my favourite

Also a cover but

A real moment :disco:

Actually I’ve noticed he has a bit of a knack for covers in general, always really original in approach and adds a lot of passion.

OMG, I was at the Way Out West performance and my God, what a self-indulgent mess that was! The audience was dead. Luckily, Tove Lo saved the day a bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom