Cilla Black DEAD

Attachments

• cilla.jpg
    cilla.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 62
She couldn't have seriously thought people wanted to hear this SLOP surely?!

Why was Compo from Last of the Summers Wine, at the front in the grey hat?

For everyone saying how awful Cilla’s nox are, can I just check that people are only ironically enjoying Jane McDonald’s musical output?

I have to say I don't remember any of these from childhood. Maybe I blotted it out like so many things. But she was certainly a staple in terms of Blind Date/Surprise Surprise in our house or specifically at my nan's in the late 80s/early 90s. I don't know if she'd stopped the Christmas horror specials by then

I don’t think I’ve Mandela’d myself but I think I remember her singing at the end of Surprise Surprise and covering my ears dramatically like I was in pain (me, dear? Gay, dear?)

It's remarkable she wrung a career out of so little. It hadn't been right place, right time to get some Beatle blowback via Merseybeat, maybe we wouldn't have had to deal with her. FUCK YOU MCCARTNEY.

For everyone saying how awful Cilla’s nox are, can I just check that people are only ironically enjoying Jane McDonald’s musical output?

If Cilla sang in the cave the stones would have fallen down on her. Only Enya could have matched Jane here.

I’ve been in the throes of a minor obsession with this woman since the TOTP 1993 episode (yes 1993!!) shown on BBC Four a few weeks back featuring some live Cilla vox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom