COB's Creepers #4 - Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Sunday 24/10, 8pm!)

I would prefer to watch Halloween III on:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

COB

The ⭐ 👹
You thought it was over. You thought you'd escaped. But nobody ever gets away, not really. Eventually they track you down... eventually you must face your fears, and confront COB'S CREEPERS :shock:
cobs-creepers.jpg

That's right! As we get closer to Halloween, I will once again be hosting a series of horror film sync watches. More details to come shortly!

As before, I will TRY to ensure that everything is either available on the popular streaming services (AKA Netflix and Amazon Prime), or free to watch on YouTube. I actually think I'll do better at that than last year!

COB'S CREEPER #1: HALLOWEEN III - SEASON OF THE WITCH
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Kids all over America want Silver Shamrock masks for Halloween. Doctor Daniel Challis seeks to uncover a plot by Silver Shamrock owner Conal Cochran.
This will be happening at 8pm on either Tuesday 19th October (aka TOMORROW) or Friday 22nd October - let me know which is better! I'm aware tomorrow is a BIT short notice :D Halloween III is available to stream on Netflix.

Like all the best horror franchises I've done a bit of recycling, though I might make a new graphic later and edit it in :disco:

Halloween III :disco:

(Note: :disco: is solely for the iconic scene that is so delightfully and utterly disturbing.)

• Love
Reactions: COB
One more day til Cob’s Creepers
Cob’s Creepers
Cob’s Creepers
One more day til Cob’s Creepers
Silver Shamrock

(This is my way of saying I can’t do Friday)

• Wow
I've never seen Halloween III! When me and my friend did a run through of them all up to Resurrection we skipped it because it's not canon.

I've never seen Halloween III! When me and my friend did a run through of them all up to Resurrection we skipped it because it's not canon.
Apparently, almost none of them are canon now. I wish Hollywood would stop doing that. You can't keep making shitty films and then deciding that they don't count and your new film is yet another sequel to the only good ones. Looking at you, Terminator franchise.

Omg! I spent the whole commute this morning reading about Halloween III. It all started last night when I saw a clip of Kyle Richards being outstanding in the new Halloween movie, so I wanted to go back. It seems like it was a really brave idea that perhaps wasn’t promoted properly, and so expectations weren’t met? The ending gives me chills! (I watched the ending)

Actually I just realised that Tuesday is TONIGHT :D I don't think I'm up for hosting it tonight, sorry :shock: Would Friday be okay?

Also, Creeper #5 will be on SUNDAY just to give people a heads up. I associate Sundays with these for some reason (as well as watching The Stud and The Bitch with @jivafox and co :disco:)

I can’t do Friday as I have a date with Timothée Chalamet :love: but I’ll definitely try to be around for whatever treat you have in store for us on Sunday!

• Love
Apparently, almost none of them are canon now. I wish Hollywood would stop doing that. You can't keep making shitty films and then deciding that they don't count and your new film is yet another sequel to the only good ones. Looking at you, Terminator franchise.
The only canon ones are Halloween 1, 2 and H20. I refuse to acknowledge Kills as canon, which means the 2018 film isn’t either.

I bought Mr Jiva this for his birthday (and promptly stole it back to read) and it’s a very throrough and interesting read. Some of the pitched ideas and scripts are largely TERRIBLE but I really loved the original John Carpenter endorsed idea for Halloween 4, with Michael being long dead and being summoned back as a spectre fuelled by fear in a grieving Haddonfield.

2D31E0C6-48D7-472C-84CE-C98E0DDA4D4B.jpeg

I bought Mr Jiva this for his birthday (and promptly stole it back to read) and it’s a very throrough and interesting read. Some of the pitched ideas and scripts are largely TERRIBLE but I really loved the original John Carpenter endorsed idea for Halloween 4, with Michael being long dead and being summoned back as a spectre fuelled by fear in a grieving Haddonfield.

View attachment 5646
This is going straight on my Christmas list.

One more day til COB's Creepers
COB's Creepers
COB's Creepers
One more day til COB's Creepers
Silver Shamrock :)

A reminder that our film is available on Netflix (you'll need a subscription), or you can legally acquire it using whatever means between now and tomorrow evening :ghost:

Clarification - it's on Netflix in the UK, I don't know about other countries so please check beforehand!

Would this be better on Sunday night actually? I keep treating these things like we're still at the height of lockdown, but obviously it's a Friday night and all :tongueout:

Okay, this is now happening on SUNDAY at 8pm British Clock Time, slightly earlier to let us all recover from the fright and get settled for the week ahead 🫂

Who will I be seeing TOMORROW NIGHT? I hope we all have our masks at the ready :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom