Come From Away

THOUGHTS?

• Total voters

Suomi

User
A768B3F8-92A9-4CA8-9737-C52E3988C60C.jpeg

Just saw this and thought it was excellent. Great acting and storytelling. I do wonder if you actually have had to remembered the events of 9/11 for this to be as affective? Anyway, RECOMMENDED.

By the way @Peekaboo, whilst you were sending messages to my chubby husband I was seeing this with him in the theatre

I just want to say that this was the best show I’ve ever seen and I am desperate to get redirected to Newfoundland. The humanity and spirit of the whole thing was an ambivert empath’s emotional paradise. Perfect :disco:

One of the most impressive things was how believably all of the actors changed characters and how little set they needed. I’ve settled on an 8.

One of the most impressive things was how believably all of the actors changed characters and how little set they needed. I’ve settled on an 8.
I felt the complete opposite with the changing of characters. Rather confusing. The music was incredible but strangely not all that memorable. Didn’t come out singing any one of them, but they’re impressive to hear at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom