Could Annalisa win Eurovision?

RIMINI 2025?

• Total voters

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
I mean there’s a good chance she’ll not even win Sanremo but would the eurogays be jetting off to Rimini if this did get the nod?

It's possible, but it gives me the energy more of a top 5 than a winner.

I would say top 5. But if she does go to Eurovision it will automatically become my favourite Eurovision song of all time.

No.

But Loredana could.

1707410310872.png

Can we have some appreciation for some of her other bops? What a woman!

What DOES she have to do to win Sanremo at this point?!

I’m not denying Angelina a win because her song is decent but I can imagine how pissed Annalisa must feel to be slogging her guts in the music industry for over a decade, and finally reaching the peak of your career, success wise, only to be beaten by someone at the very start of their career who only became famous due to her very famous father.

I see that Sinceramente has been tacked on the front of her last album on Spotify. I wonder if there will be a proper deluxe... I bought the album a few weeks ago so I sort of hope not.

I still love love love this but I think La Noia (which I also love) is more likely to win Eurovision.

I’m not denying Angelina a win because her song is decent but I can imagine how pissed Annalisa must feel to be slogging her guts in the music industry for over a decade, and finally reaching the peak of your career, success wise, only to be beaten by someone at the very start of their career who only became famous due to her very famous father.

It's not exactly nepotism gone mad. Angelina's father has been dead for ten years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom