Could LAURELL - SOBER have ever qualified?

What went wrong?

• Total voters
The staging concept was brave but a total car crash as was the outfits and choreography.

Color vomit should generally be avoided and is not getting better coupled with plush fabric making the bears melt together with the background. I can't fathom what they were thinking. The greenscreen screensaver effect is really off-putting and they should've learned this from doing a similar mistake with Omar's first entry.

Some things were just badly executed. The heat camera effect has some merits but was done poorly, it only kind of worked when she was sitting down around 02:20. Cameras shots were also generally messy with too few closeups.

Despite all this she was only 17 points off qualifying. I can't really blame Laurell as she played her 32yo part above expectations.

I believe this will do fairly well on Spotify in the coming weeks.

It was a bit more palatable than the rehearsal clip suggested but not much. The quirky girl vocal was the worst thing about it.

This year's Banas.

Some podcaster described it as feeling like a really bad acid trip, I'm not sure Margaret being in it would've made things better.

LURELL GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom