Courtney Love - New Album

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
Courtney Love has released a few clips from an album that is ALLEGEDLY coming before Christmas.

I’ll believe that when I hold it in my cold dead hands.

The fast one sounds GREAT.

She's done an interview with the Standard and it's a JOY :disco:

Some choice quotes which have ruffled some feathers:

On Taylor Swift "Taylor Swift is not important. She’s not interesting as an artist."

On Beyonce "I like the idea of Beyoncé doing a country record because it’s about Black women going into spaces where previously only white women have been allowed, not that I like it much. As a concept, I love it. I just don’t like her music."

On Lana Del Rey: "I haven’t liked Lana since she covered a John Denver song, and I think she should really take seven years off.'

On Madonna: "I don’t like her and she doesn’t like me."

I've been enjoying her BBC radio podcast episodes. I really can't get enough of her talking about music: Shampoo, Siouxsie Sioux, Kate Bush, The Go-Go's and loads more; all intertwined in her own story in very short bursts in between the songs.

Anyway, will read that later when less 3am.

:D
On Taylor Swift "Taylor Swift is not important. She’s not interesting as an artist."

On Beyonce "I like the idea of Beyoncé doing a country record because it’s about Black women going into spaces where previously only white women have been allowed, not that I like it much. As a concept, I love it. I just don’t like her music."

On Lana Del Rey: "I haven’t liked Lana since she covered a John Denver song, and I think she should really take seven years off.'

YET

IMG_7425.jpeg

"You're not important" says Courtney Love, most famous for her dead husband and who has made 5 albums in 34 years, one of which was good.

BYE

NARY A LIE TO BE FOUND

Courtney Love has left a blazing trail behind her and no one is matching her unique brand of brilliance.

Reactions: GNL
At best, getting away with killing yr husband and yr bass player because she had the evidence is quite impressive. Looking forward to the deathbed confession.

Octo on her deathbed: "dinnae tell anyone, a fucking loved Live Through This and don't get me started on America's Swee..."

*flatline*

I do like Live Through This. That's the good album. Pretty On The Inside is just a racket, Celebrity Skin is MOR and don't get me started on the "Courtney and Her Young Friends" Hole album, the very title of which I have driven from my mind.

So she checks out at "Stories..."??? Nutso! Worse, if she's into 4 Track Demos, she could be out at Is This Desire!

I think everyone should take seven years off.

I love Courtney. She speaks absolute gibberish but she seems to be having a good time :agnes:

Her episode on 60 Songs That Explain The 90s podcast was insanity :D

You know how when your phone went dead?
Well, that was me on the other end
You know how when your phone went dead?
Oh, that was me on the other end

And when I touched your limousine
I really felt the vibe
It said "I love you, baby girl", you know
'Cause I can read your mind!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread