Cyprus 2019: Tamta - Replay

VoR

Take it or leave it
Song not available yet, but Cyprus have confirmed that Tamta will represent them in 2019 with 'Replay' - written by the same team behind Fuego. :disco:

I'm so ready for another slutty, Bioten and Fyffes Finest Pineapples-funded anthem.

Here's one of her previous hits, 'Unloved'.

Instantly the second best entry of the year

I mean, thank you Cyprus for raising the quality quite considerably but it is SHAMELESS. :D

It's alright. Not quite as good as Fuego on first listen for me, but that's a tall order.
Fuego didn't click with me until May, I wonder if that'll be the same here.

I'd feel massively sorry for Eleni if Tamta won with this.

OBVIOUSLY I'm very happy to have this in the mix, and will most likely be living for it come May - but in truth I think this is a bit flat and not as great as it thinks it is.

V happy for Cyprus to continue in this template with their entires for the considerable future though, especially if they bring back living legend and undisputed national hero Ivi Adamou :disco:

Well thank fuck for this. I was worried that all my favourites this year were by men.

Well it's no "Fuego" is it, just a cheap knock off. But still happy to have it around and if I forget "Fuego" existed I'd probably love this a lot more. At least Cyprus are staying with what worked but I think they'll be lucky to crack the top 10 this year.

OBVIOUSLY I'm very happy to have this in the mix, and will most likely be living for it come May - but in truth I think this is a bit flat and not as great as it thinks it is.

V happy for Cyprus to continue in this template with their entires for the considerable future though, especially if they bring back living legend and undisputed national hero Ivi Adamou :disco:
Well frankly if they're going to send rehashes, they might as well just send Queen Ivi over and over again :disco:

Do we have a live performance of this yet? If she's good, this is going to be one the bangers of the night.

Just popping in to say that I rather love this. I initially thought it was utterly disgraceful but now I’m all for it - I mean I’ve never exactly been averse to a shameless rewrite - and it even prompted DANCING which at my time of life is quite extraordinary :disco:

OMG @ this photo :D

7317B11B-88C7-4413-8F7C-B03A727B811C.jpeg

I suppose I'm happy it's in the mix for variety but it does very little for me and why is she shitting her body tonight
The word "sheet" should be banned in pop songs.

Shit's all on the floor just like an ocean :)

I don’t get why this has ranked up so many views. Is it just popular in Cyprus?

They really should change the whole performance for Saturday

Yeah it didn’t really do it for me, despite wurst’s best stanning

Hope she changes her hair. Every time I try to think of replay, my mind sticks Belarus in there

I don’t get why this has ranked up so many views. Is it just popular in Cyprus?
I'd guess in Greece too. Plus she has that all important mongrel GREEK-GEORGIAN heritage for assistance in racking up those nourishing post-Soviet audience clicks :disco:

"That's when you call me
That's when you call me-AAAAAAY"

There's a certain charm to her undeniable NOCALS.

I just wish they’d done something different, it just makes me miss Fuego. See also Hungary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom