Dannii - We Could Be The One (New CHART TOPPING Single, June 2nd)

Perfectly pleasant, reminds me of a Kylie album track I can't put my finger on.

I am hoping for a video too with how stunning she is looking at the moment (even more stunning). I am thinking an ADULT CONTEMPORARY style Perfection Video :disco:

It's quite DAGNY (as opposed to DAGGY) circa 2020.

I still maintain Dannii missed a trick by not nabbing "10 out of 10" and using it as a tie-in for that For the Love of Kissing Gays programme.

Yes it is very Dagny/Carly Rae a couple of albums ago.

I really like it on first listen. Best thing she has done since Club Disco I'd say, not that she has exactly been prolific...

https://www.nme.com/features/music-...dtrack-of-my-life-kylie-janet-jackson-3445592

Aussie pop powerhouse and much-loved TV presenter :disco:

Love her Italian pop picks, though she doesn't seem too familiar with the kind of songs that they usually send to Eurovision.

And a stripped down This Is It at her funeral :D

Is anyone different doing her PR this time around, its been bloody amazing.

I read this article earlier, and started to imagine a stripped back This is It and I am here for it

It’s out! :disco:

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Last edited:
Great slow motion walking and smiling, beautiful slow motion walking and smiling

Released by ITV Studios Limited. Interesting when the show is on BBC3 ?

I just hope this does well enough to encourage her to do more. She could totally do a live show or two, or put out an album, if she wanted to.

This is really rather decent. Agreed she could easily do a few shows if she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom