Dannii - We Could Be The One (New CHART TOPPING Single, June 2nd)

It is an absolute joy.

Though I was astonished to find that the lyrics are

Neon lights and we are kissing x3
Neon lights and we are dancing x3

:o

I really like it. It's lovely and bouncy and optimistic, and this tweet made me emosh -

And then the thread goes on to big up the LGBTQ Switchboard, who the £38 this will raise is going directly to. What a GOOD EGG

Is it possible to see what this is doing on streaming/spotify? Its not in her most popular top 5 chart on spotify. Which doesn't go by overall totals so i thought it would sneak in there if it was doing more daily figures than her old hits..

Is it possible to see what this is doing on streaming/spotify? Its not in her most popular top 5 chart on spotify. Which doesn't go by overall totals so i thought it would sneak in there if it was doing more daily figures than her old hits..
it's only a day old, it will take a week or two to enter if it's going to. I don't imagine her top 5 gets many daily streams at all so it should. first day spotty figure will be available tonight

The fact it is still #1 now on iTunes is surely a huge result? Despite it’s irrelevance in general, that’s still much better than I’d have imagined after day one.

It's moved into her Spotify top 5 now. It got 19,058 on its first full day it seems.

I would say for a Dannii Minogue song in 2023 that's pretty decent, yes.

Her last new single (Galaxy in 2017) has 130,000 streams total, as a point of comparison.

it's ahead of recent singles by Louise, so. surprisingly not bad.

It's moved into her Spotify top 5 now. It got 19,058 on its first full day it seems.

Up to #3 on her top 5 now with 32K streams.
It's no padam but ticking along nicely I guess!

Remixes announced over next couple of months :disco:

Trouser Enthusiasts and Bright Light Bright Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom