Diddy's Asian Persuasion III - Sunday May 23 13.00 BST

18) Official Hige Dandism - Universe

His voice might be an acquired taste (I'm hit or miss with it, truth be told), but Official Hige Dandism - or HigeDan for short - are surely the biggest pop act of the last few years, scoring hit after hit. 2021's smash "Universe" has been looming large on playlists ever since its release.

I love his high voice, but I watched an hour-long special of him STRAINING out those notes and it was a bit MUCH! He makes it look so HARD!

19) Utada - One last kiss

I had to finish off on a crowd-pleaser, and this understated mood piece from the wonderful Utada Hikaru was the soundtrack to the 4th and final Evangelion movie in its rebooted saga. Filmed during the pandemic, the video shows her Brighton neighbourhood, and I thought would be a nice end to the show, bringing things all the way back to the UK.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Thank you all for your attention - I was really in a creative funk this morning and thought this would be the unwanted third sequel, but I had fun, I hope you did too!!

It's not me trolling ASFM, this music does really make me happy and emotional occasionally, it's just my life now I'm here, I hope you understand me xx

• Love
Feels a bit surreal that I'm in Osaka and she's in Brighton - weirdly makes me feel a bit closer to home, especially this year

But I admit the real brains behind the operation wasn't me at all!!

Shiba Inu Wow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Love
Thank you so much for doing this Diddy, had an amazing time and actually in some way I am feeling a lot more cheery than I was this morning, this really helped!

Looking forward to Part IV. :disco:

I've been inspired in the meantime to plan a Japanese hidden throwback syncs for July, maybe sooner if I get some momentum running. :)

Looking forward to Part IV. :disco:

I've been inspired in the meantime to plan a Japanese hidden throwback syncs for July, maybe sooner if I get some momentum running. :)
It starts here!

BTW after you've subscribed, watched, liked and commented on all my Youtube videos, feel free to peruse the Perfume thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom