Do you like pickles?

Wanna pickle?

• Total voters
Yes, and I like anything else thats pickled too

Kimchi cheese toasties have been a life changing hangover snack though.

Love them

The combination of sour, sweet and salt improves pretty much everything.

No, but I do like sprinkling pickled chopped red onions on things.

Currently have this filth.

20220822_223200.jpg

They really don't belong in burgers. They're best when cold cuz otherwise it loses its ZEST.

I aware that's quite the pickle you mean, but it's utterly delicious.

I pickled loads of baby carrots and fennel last year. Really ought to do it again.

I love anything pickled, but particularly pickled onions and eggs.

I’m currently working through a massive jar of eastern style pickled vegetables- pickled carrots being a particular favourite!

I have so many pickles and chutneys in the house that Mr Sheena gets annoyed with me. I don’t care- LONG LIVE PICKLES!

Fuck yeah, I can easily eat a whole jar of pickled gherkins (especially when I'm high) but I like anything pickled.

I'm fond of lightly pickling things before dinner, like an hour or two. Just enough to take the bite out. Red onion especially works well in a light vinegar, carrot and cucumber ribbons in a bit of sesame oil and rice wine vinegar. All that kind of shit.

I love sweet pickled silverskin onions, red onion chutney and the green slime on McD's.

I used to make pickled onions and pickled chillies every year for family and friends that wanted them but it all got a bit ridiculous when it got to the point that I had to peel and salt 10kg of shallots and my hands stank like onions for days afterwards. The year after that I did onions and chillies in the same jars and the heat from the chillies soaked into the onions so eating them turned into a ridiculous drinking game for my brother in law. I might do a couple of jars this year if I can be faffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom