Doja Cat - "Kiss Me More" (feat. SZA)

I find it a little boring. Not bad or anything, but I can't remember it after I listen. Maybe I'll remember after I inevitably hear it 1000 times on the radio/in public

Say So hype? :D Doja is currently enjoying a huge hit with Streets (from the Say So album, thanks to TikTok) so it's a weird time to release this but I just listened a second time and decided it's enjoyable enough. SZA kills it obv. it's just not really an event single.

I'm afraid I really must apologise profusely to Doja and SZA for my own sub-par behaviour in this thread. It was deeply wrong of me to suggest that Kiss Me More is anything less than one of the songs of summer and a huge, all-conquering sultry JAM (spin off!).

I mean really, what a tune.

it's. just. PRINCIPLE. :disco:

there's almost a mid 00s Janet/Damita Jo energy to it that you HAVE TO LOVE.

christ the new single and video is... amazing

Grimes serving pure chaos angel :disco:

apparently it's not really the second single although the video suggests otherwise

I'm afraid I really must apologise profusely to Doja and SZA for my own sub-par behaviour in this thread. It was deeply wrong of me to suggest that Kiss Me More is anything less than one of the songs of summer and a huge, all-conquering sultry JAM (spin off!).

Took me a month but 100% agreed with this now

Kiss Me More is smashing really hard currently

also still #3 in the UK. the album surprisingly is out THIS WEEK, which seems really soon. excited to hear the Weeknd track.

very well deserved. BOTH of them. great song.

Doja must be one of the hardest working people in pop so this is sweet.

In the end I really really like a lot of this album. Especially Need To Know :disco:

what ARE you on about? :D

My Twitter has been brainwashing me thinking Doja should be canceled but I really don't even know why? They keep bringing up what she did in Paraguay and now that she's teasing she's retiring from music. I'm sorry, I'm tired :D

in Paraguay some horrible toxic stans were fucking racist to her online and she decided not to fucking BOTHER. and good for HER!

and she said she'll take a hiatus because she's overworked. once again, popstars are not our property and deserve time away to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom