Don't Shut Saturday Down

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
Morning loves,

it's another gorgeous late summer / early autumn day here. Breakfast on the veranda, gym and then rolling around in the sun are my very productive plans.

Need to get a man with a van just to get the pvc sleeves home :(

I have a day off and Mandy is at work. I shall spend the day in my pyjamas watching crap on TV.

Hi Moopy! It is finally the weekend and I have very few plans. SHOW ME THE VINO.

And I feel like a hundred years old now watching a news piece about little robots in the local post office that sort out the mail by po box. I used to do this myself by hand in Watford for Royal Mail when I was a student.

It really is depressing how OLD, WHITE and MALE record fairs are.

I think even I am bringing the average age down

I thought that was FROWNED UPON on here
Do I LOOK like I care?

I Dont Care Whatever GIF

In years gone by we'd have lynched @ButterTart for that horrific signature. I'm at peace with it now.

It really is depressing how OLD, WHITE and MALE record fairs are.

I think even I am bringing the average age down

There used to be one that visited the student union when I was at uni in the early 90s but they knew the audience and it was 90% bootlegs - sometimes on vinyl but mainly on cassettes - TDK D90s with xeroxed sleeves.

The first time I went to an actual fair, it was a rather different experience and I never went to another. The musty smell, the disapproving looks when you actually picked something up, the arguments over gradings ("there's now way that EX-, that's a VG+ etc". No thanks.

Nothing this time, except some PVC sleeves.

I swear the crowd was 99% white, 95% male and 75% over 50 though. It was so marked you couldn't not notice it.

Hopefully it's a somewhat younger demographic buying new releases, or I can see the vinyl resurgence running out of steam reasonably quickly.

Why are Hermes so shit!!! I can't even track a parcel I'm waiting for because they've provided me with zero information.

Can we do an online Moopy meet one Saturday night? They were such fun (to catch the drunken last few hours of) and I love you all so much for the most part.

not Friday please I’ve got work Saturday morning early

I feel shockingly de-energised today and can barely bother to walk. I’m suspecting this has something to do with a VOODOO RAY :shock:

I’m lacking energy too. Nothing to do with staying up until 1.30 knowing full well I had to get up at 7.30.

then having to write terribly tedious subtitles for tomorrow’s video (like subscribe comment etc), taking a break for a shit ton of carbs.

It’th a mythtery!!

So will I usually, but Amazon prime seems to use them all the time :(
I assume it's a local arrangement. I use amazon prime a lot and have thankfully never had Hermes.

This evening we have been invited to our BACK GARDEN for a neighbour's birthday celebration, I honestly don't know what to wear or expect for that matter :shock: He is a very nice gay opera lover, so I doubt it'll be too RAUCOUS at least.

I am so demotivated at the minute. I'm halfway through my annual leave and barely done a thing I'd planned to do. So I'm going to log out and do some work cos otherwise, I'll fuck about all day.

Ooh Clueless on Channel 5. That’s my afternoon sorted. :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom