Drag Race France: Season 2

You know it’s a great season and cast when you don’t want anyone to sashay away. It was sad to see the queen leaving that way but I loved how they turned it into something sweet.

Nice to see Cookie doing well, she’s my second favourite now after Keiona.

You know it’s a great season and cast when you don’t want anyone to sashay away. It was sad to see the queen leaving that way but I loved how they turned it into something sweet.

Nice to see Cookie doing well, she’s my second favourite now after Keiona.

Couldn’t agree more

France really bringing it and restoring my faith in drag race again

I’m not a fan of when they bring queens back. Yes, Piche was one of my favourites and maybe that shock elimination was unnecessary but the competition has moved on. The girls performed really well during the rusical and the ball where Piche was absent. It’s a tad unfair.

I also didn’t like how the returning queens weren’t shown at all. No practice, no interactions, no runway and no judging!

Yeah really weird and quite jarring

As much as I loved Piche and didn’t want them to leave, I agree with you. The top 5 were solid as they were!

Sara Forever to win

Do you know of them as a Duo with Rose? Was Punani always going to be the standout as Rose seemed pretty poor
Yes, I have actually only known and seen them as duo. So much that I never thought of them as individual drag queens or about which one would be better.

IMG_0546.jpeg

😍

I love this season so much. I don’t want anyone to go home. :(

I thought Mami was the obvious bottom, her guy could barely walk, but I’m glad she was safe as it would have been very wrong having Piche in the final over her or Punani.

The lip sync song was a bore but it was by Mecano who are mostly famous in Moopy for MY #2 megahit Hijo de la Luna @ ASFM Suomivision (didn’t know they had French songs too).

Yeah Mami was very lucky not be bottom two

This is a superb top four though. Happy with any of them winning really (but Sara is my favourite and the makeover was very very good)

I’d never heard the lip sync song before, nice but not for this show

In my opinion Keiona was the weakest in this challenge, but overall she does have the aura of a winner !
Plus Sara tends to reminds me of Paloma, so perhaps they would be more reluctant to crown someone whose style is in some ways similar to the previous winner's.

I thought Mami was an obvious bottom as well. It’s actually pretty amazing how she has avoided landing there throughout this season. But I also see how as a reality tv show contestant she’s liked by a lot of viewers, so it’s an easy decision by the show to keep her.

I’m glad Punani stayed, it would have been very wrong to have Piche over her in the finale.

That what quite a show! A tad long but very high quality all around and all the queens did an amazing job turning it out with the looks. Bravo!

It really could have only been these two for the final lipsync.

I preferred Sara in the lipsync and Keiona's reveal into that meh outfit was a bit clunky, but overall I'm very happy she won!

A perfect sweet final to a perfect season. It was too long yes, and I had to watch it in two parts but I kept getting teary eyed as I love those queens so much and I really love Nicky, Kiddy and Daphné! 🥹

I preferred Sara in the lipsync and Keiona's reveal into that meh outfit was a bit clunky, but overall I'm very happy she won!

I thought the lip sync was actually a bit underwhelming (mostly because I don’t really like the song but also because
Keiona was wearing a really horrible wig at first and the reveal was underwhelming, it made me think that Sarah was going to win so I was genuinely surprised when Keiona’s name was announced. So happy for her she was my favourite from the start, but honestly anyone of the finalists would have made a great winner.

Also, Paloma looked great!

Can’t have too many complaints really (agree on the lip sync being meh and Keionas look was not it). Such a strong finale!

And very happy with the Congeniality winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom