Drag Race Mexico

Are you kidding me? I'm not really feeling Valentina as a host at all, she can't finish a sentence in Spanish without fumbling.

I agree about the lip sync though, the song choices haven't been stellar either.

I’m going to be fluent in Spanish because of Valentina’s slow pace. It makes me hear the words.

I didn’t know Lolita was going to be a co-host. Happy for her but can’t help thinking that Valentina doesn’t want her there.

My favourite queen based on first episode is Gala.

Are you kidding me? I'm not really feeling Valentina as a host at all, she can't finish a sentence in Spanish without fumbling.

I agree about the lip sync though, the song choices haven't been stellar either.

I just love how Valentina she is! The Spanish did seem clunky

I do like Lolita Banana too but it’s an odd pairing together. Doesn’t seem right

The queen who left in episode two was pretty dire across the board though

OMG I can’t believe that I knew/recognized one of the references that the judges mentioned during the second episode runway; Adela Noriega from one of my favourite 90’s telenovelas (that I watched in Arabic). :disco:

OMG I can’t believe that I knew/recognized one of the references that the judges mentioned during the second episode runway; Adela Noriega from one of my favourite 90’s telenovelas (that I watched in Arabic). :disco:

that bitch retired ages ago. Next thing you'll tell me is you love Thalia and her multiple soaps.

that bitch retired ages ago. Next thing you'll tell me is you love Thalia and her multiple soaps.

No I don’t think we had any telenovela with her (I mean not that my parents watched). Just know her from the music.

The best one, by far the most complex and romantic and utterly exciting was Yo Compro Esa Mujer. I was so in love with one of the male supporting actors.

MV5BNTVlM2EwODEtZjNhYi00ODM2LWE5MTEtYjUwOGQ3MWViNTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQxNzU3NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Adrian still is handsome but he has got to stop with the ridiculous fillers.

Omg he’s on insta :o he looks so different but still gorgeous. Maybe I could send him a love letter.

Last edited:
No I don’t think we had any telenovela with her (I mean not that my parents watched). Just know her from the music.

The best one, by far the most complex and romantic and utterly exciting was Yo Compro Esa Mujer. I was so in love with one of the male supporting actors.

MV5BNTVlM2EwODEtZjNhYi00ODM2LWE5MTEtYjUwOGQ3MWViNTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQxNzU3NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
MATHILDA MONTES DE OCA still the best Villian the world ever seen!

Last edited:
Omg he’s on insta :o he looks so different but still gorgeous. Maybe I could send him a love letter.

Ok so this is insane! I wrote him an embarrassing message on insta about how much I loved him in that show how beautiful he is and how happy I was that I found him on instagram. :shy:

A couple of days ago I got a reply him thanking me and asking where I’m from. I asked if he’s still acting and then today he replied again and one thing led to another and then I got his number and now we talked on cam and he showed me his plants and some more. 😍🥹:disco:

Ok so this is insane! I wrote him an embarrassing message on insta about how much I loved him in that show how beautiful he is and how happy I was that I found him on instagram. :shy:

A couple of days ago I got a reply him thanking me and asking where I’m from. I asked if he’s still acting and then today he replied again and one thing led to another and then I got his number and now we talked on cam and he showed me his plants and some more. 😍🥹:disco:

Get it, Swirly. 💅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom