Drag Race UK Season 5

I've had Daphne Guiness on my ASFM list since 2020 and I wasn't convinced till now she was a real person :D I'm not ENTIRELY sure what she does or how she has such a lustrous and expensive music career on the side of it all, but I'm here for it regardless. :disco:

Omg, can Dame Daphne Guiness just perform her latest single every week and decide herself who goes?

Ooh ooh

AAAH!

Very Joe Black here isn't she?

I've had Daphne Guiness on my ASFM list since 2020 and I wasn't convinced till now she was a real person :D I'm not ENTIRELY sure what she does or how she has such a lustrous and expensive music career on the side of it all, but I'm here for it regardless. :disco:
She's from THE Guinness family, as in the creators of the drink, so was probably born into money - this is also allegedly why she always has those black and white hairdos :D

Daphne Guinness is straight up Caucasian colonial elitist excellence

Also, Kristen McMenamy :disco:

She's from THE Guinness family, as in the creators of the drink, so was probably born into money - this is also allegedly why she always has those black and white hairdos :D

Also a couple of generations removed from the batshit Mitford sisters. DOUBLE HEIRESS.

Reactions: COB
Aisling Bea will obviously be funny. Unaware of Suranne Jones as a personality. SEB will likely be great fun.

Wasn't Burke gay cancelled?

OMG! I know Michael Marouli! He lives in Gran Canaria and I met him about maybe 15 years ago and we used to go out on the piss together after his bar closed and we kept in touch for a while and I saw him every year when I went over. He works in Ricky’s which I’m sure all of you who have been to GC know of.

I hope it regains what it had in S1&2. The trajectory hasn't been great, from two of the most entertaining series to two of the most boring.

Apparently there’s been some Sherry Pie style unpleasantness and a contestant that hasn’t featured in Meet The Queens who was eliminated off screen around the episode 2 mark.

Remains to be seen whether they’re completely erased from the series or just have a heavily reduced role.

Apparently there's also another queen who had Covid during the Meet The Queens shoot so didn't feature in it :o

Apparently there's also another queen who had Covid during the Meet The Queens shoot so didn't feature in it :o
I think that was before filming started so she didn’t feature in the series at all!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I wonder if it would be a good or bad thing to know the lip sync song list. Will watch later, but love the name Kate Butch and line quoted too - I'm in! (as if there was any doubt of course).

Apparently there’s been some Sherry Pie style unpleasantness and a contestant that hasn’t featured in Meet The Queens who was eliminated off screen around the episode 2 mark.

Remains to be seen whether they’re completely erased from the series or just have a heavily reduced role.
Well they are not even in any of the promo shots. I think Sherry was in at least some of those.

Just found this TEA

IMG_3043.jpeg

Well they are not even in any of the promo shots. I think Sherry was in at least some of those.
I would imagine the BBC are much too skittish to give them any publicity whatsoever (although in fairness, the Sherry allegations only surfaced after the series had launched).

Surely it would be impossible to edit Crystal out entirely even if it’s just two episodes, but then again there’s not been a peep so far!

I've seen Alexis St Pete and Cara Melle supporting other queens' shows. Cara was more impressive.

Can't wait to see what Z-list huns they have popping up to be panellists on that Danny Beard show who weren't famous enough to be actual guest judges.

Predicting Danielle Walsh, Claire Sweeney, Natalie Cassidy, one of the less famous Saturdays and that Welsh weatherman who plays the drums.

I know two of these personally, I might have to watch for the first time since the second series.

Heads up - Aaron/Vicki is a good live singer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom