Efendi - Mata Hari (Azerbaijan 2021)

MesmeRING, shaking my TITS I am DYING

• Total voters
I can’t imagine things turned out well with what I imagine to be her very BLASÉ lifestyle.

There are not sufficient words! Genuinely one of my favourite entries of all time. It’s both nothing and EVERYTHING at the same time.

The absolutely rooted to the spot performance never fails to kill me. Give me 5 minutes and I’ll dig up that video of the rehearsal stand-in giving it sufficiently more WELLY.

Anything less than a 12 is EFFENSIVE

Think we REALLY DO need a thread to discuss this OMG/10 IMMEDIATE CLASSIC

I have so many questions. DID SHE DO ANYTHING ELSE? WHERE IS SHE NOW? Is the answer just VERY OBVIOUSLY DEAD?!

@Lucille

Isn’t she married to the Norwegian guy from her year?

This AND Cleopatra are obviously Azerbaijan’s absolute highest, most sophisticated contribution to Eurovision, and music and CULTURE in general!

I feel like she either now has eight kids or had her bits torn out at some point to make sure she had NONE
Last time I checked they were still together! Gjon’s Tears’ effort to out showmance her with Blas and a succession of lovely blouses was quickly foiled.

I'm a liar!

:Santos:

Playing the game of desire!

:bejba:

Ain't gonna leave no survivors!

:YesIHaveDone:

Would you fall for me now?

IMG_2273.gif

Last time I checked they were still together! Gjon’s Tears’ effort to out showmance her with Blas and a succession of lovely blouses was quickly foiled.
It still utterly clatters me to this day that Blas's presence on Gjon's Instagram (and vice versa) weathered a whole fortnight after that contest / one trip to Spain from our favourite Swiss-Albanian fem top, before glaringly sinking without trace NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN :D

Last edited:
I start a FIiIIiiiiIIIRE :)

Efendi walked so Blanka could run.

:bejba:
The fact that the Polish National Final included interval performances from Efendi and Stefania before leading into THAT Blanka win. It’s like somebody saw my dreams and put it right up on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom