Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
God, imagine how GENUINELY REVELATORY it would've been in 2003 if Jack White had played the Gaga role in the video :D

I seem to recall their album being really QUITE GOOD! At least the singles were great - Dance Commander and I think a BALLAD (!) in particular, but god knows what it was called THESE DAYS :D

I seem to recall their album being really QUITE GOOD! At least the singles were great - Dance Commander and I think a BALLAD (!) in particular, but god knows what it was called THESE DAYS :D
FIRE!

I remember being dragged along to watch them play a gig in Darlington, of all places. Not entirely my thing but the gig was a fun romp.

This would’ve been a great #1, but Sound Of The Underground just HAD to have a fourth week at the top

This is around the time I was reading Q Magazine and listening to Triple J (the main “alternative” radio station) and I don’t think there could be a band more emblematic of that time for me than Electric Six. I know they’re still going today but it really seemed like everyone was talking about them and then five minutes later it was like they had never existed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom