Especially For You to be reissued

I'm assuming this is happening because she now owns all her PWL output.

All I Wanna Do (Is Make You Mine) is so wannabe-Grease-soundtrack song it hurts.

I still have a soft spot for it though. :shy:

They really are milking fans for everything, aren't they? The 7" of this is so readily available it HURTS but LOOK a "new" (and pointless") bside.

£10 MY ARSE.

I'd love this to get to #1 or top #10 the week of the final neighbours episode :disco:

No one:

Nobody:

Literally not a single person in the universe:

Kylie & Jason: we are reissuing Especially For You!

They missed a trick by not re-recording it with STEPS on backing vox as per this otherwise dreadful cover.

And obviously a retro PWL remix on the b-side.

I'm quite up for Kylie twirling around Jason's wooden dancing in the video, but otherwise, no thanks.

I imagine she'll get another physical #1 single out of it in all likelihood, but don't see the overall final chart being troubled.

I am enjoying the Neighbours nostalgia and all the returning faces but I'll admit I'd never have given it another look were it not for the fact that it is imminently ending.

Especially For You is so intrinsically linked with that nostalgia that it is hard to deny BUT this is also a song that I found cheesy beyond belief when she started adding it to her tour setlists... so no thank you.

It is not a bad song but it is very much of its time. I enjoyed it more as an 11 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom