5. Merilin Mälk "Little Girl"
6. Stig Rästa "Interstellar"
7. Triin Niitoja ja Frants Tikerpuu "Laululind"
8. Kaia-Liisa Kesler "Vaikus"
9. Elina Nechayeva "Remedy"
10. Ott Lepland "Aovalguses"

What on EARTH is going on in here:D:disco:

resize

Elina BARELY qualified thanks to a second chance televote. She wasn't in the jury's top4 and didn't qualify with the televotes added either.

84927ea4f0442a51ccd1f23ce17ee0ddc39ef184.png

Meanwhile ELYSA who didn't lift a finger the entire night cause she was home with Covid (they just showed the music video) qualified in the first round.

This is my personal blog about Elina Nechayeva now.

She had a bit of a technical error towards the end when she was supposed to be lowered more slowly but instead she was dropped. You almost can't tell if it was meant to be like this but she did confirm she injured her hand. I'm surprised she didn't break her legs.

Sahlene SLAYED :disco:

And yes, she qualified in the top four which places her ahead of poor sad old Elisa and her broken strings/sternum.

Final running order:

1. Elina Nechayeva "Remedy"
2. Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia "Mis nüüd saab"
3. Jaagup Tuisk "Kui vaid"
4. Elysa "Fire"
5. Ott Lepland "Aovalguses"
6. Stig Rästa "Interstellar"
7. Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany "What To Make Of This"
8. Stefan "Hope"
9. Anna Sahlene "Champion"
10. Black Velvet "Sandra"

Think it’s between Stefan and Sahlene really, particularly with those starting positions. I found Stevan’s performance quite strange and boring, but I do love the song

Think it’s between Stefan and Sahlene really, particularly with those starting positions. I found Stevan’s performance quite strange and boring, but I do love the song
Let’s see if you still love the song on Sunday morning.

Surely Sahlene doesn't actually have a chance? I assumed she was just in as a throwback bit of fluff.

When is Pingu going to stop PISSING ON EVERYONES CHIPS.

I want Anna to win but I like Stefan discovering Avicii circa 2013 too.

I did want Anna to win but now I’ve decided I’ll just be happy with anyone except Stefan.

I still smile every time I see the name 'Minimal Wind' :shy:

I do find it funny how potentially that one who left The Mamas could be the only one of the four to have appeared in Eurovision twice :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom