Estonia 2024: 5MIINUST & Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi

OutSynk

Nexus Being

it-s-all-about-to-change.gif

Estonia have had a decent run in terms of scoreboard in recent years, but they really have become very beige. I'd definitely welcome a bit of a shakeup.

More importantly, does this mean that the Sven Lõhmus shadow-ban is finally OVER? :disco:

More importantly, does this mean that the Sven Lõhmus shadow-ban is finally OVER? :disco:
I don't think there ever was one? He simply just fucked off for a long time after the Varone DISASTER. Manifesting his return this year.🔮

So basically to CUT COSTS we will have this:

5 songs will go directly to the grand final chosen by the pre-jury
15 songs will compete for remaining 5 spots in a semifinal

:ToneNervous:

Ewert & The Two Dragons are apparently a pretty big deal in Estonia. Ollie was the runner up last year (and probably should've won). Let's hope Laura's attempt is better than the nothingness she randomly entered in Finland the other year :D

OMG SO SVEN IS BACK AFTER ALL WHAT A FUCKING LIAR :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:

STREAM THESE FOR WARM-UP:

The bad news is Anet has no stage presence/charisma but at least the song will be good.

WITH FULL CREDITS

5miinust ja Puuluup "(nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi", autorid Põhja Korea, kohver, Lancelot, Päevakoer, Marko Veisson, Ramo Teder, Kim Wennerström
Anet Vaikmaa "Serotoniin", autor Sven Lõhmus
Antsud "Vetevaim", autorid Aile Alveus, Antsud
Cecilia "FOMO", autorid Cecilia-Martina Mägi, Sander Sadam, Liis Hainla
Ewert and The Two Dragons "Hold Me Now", autorid Ewert Sundja, Erki Pärnoja, Ivo Etti, Kristjan Kallas
Inga "No Dog On a Leash", autorid Inga Tislar, Markus Palo
Ingmar "Dreaming", autor Ingmar Erik Kiviloo
Laura "Here's Where I Draw the Line", autorid Laura Põldvere, Johannes Lõhmus
Multikas, Ewert Sundja "Oblivion", autorid Joosep Järvesaar, Hugo Martin Maasikas, Ewert Sundja
Ollie "My Friend", autor Oliver Mazurtšak
Peter Põder "Korra veel", autor Peter Põder
Silver Jusilo "Lately", autorid Silver Jusilo, Markus Palo
Sofia Rubina "Be Good", autorid Jason Hunter, Robert Stanley Montes, Renae Rain
Traffic "Wunderbar", autorid Stig Rästa, Silver Laas
Yonna "I Don't Know About You", autorid Johanna Eendra, Jakob Kaarma, Semjon Greef

LAURA :disco: :disco: :disco:
It's been so long :D

Let's hope Laura's attempt is better than the nothingness she randomly entered in Finland the other year :D
Also, to hell with that, I loved that song and that performance where she couldn't unclench her jaws, looking forward to another country banger !

I hope she draws an actual line on stage during her performance.

ICONIC GODDESS!

The finalists:

Brother Apollo "Bad Boy"
Autorid: Erkki Sippel, Joseph Miettinen

Carlos Ukareda "Never Growing Up"
Autor: Carlos Ukareda

Daniel Levi "Over the Moon"
Autorid: Daniel Levi Viinalass, Victor Crone, Vallo Kikas

Nele-Liis Vaiksoo "Käte ümber jää"
Autorid: Peter Põder, Allan Kasuk, Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Marek Sadam

Uudo Sepp, Sarah Murray "Still Love"
Autorid: Liis Hainla, Uudo Sepp, Joel Sundkvist, Aleksi Wiklund

vomit.gif

Pretty underwhelming list of Auto-Qualifiers. :D

Carlos Ukareda competed last year and didn't even make the Final. :D Meanwhile poor Ollie, Laura and INGA having to claw it out for one of five spots this year. :shy:

If it is the same one that comes up on a YouTube search, Brother Apollo seems to be a Finnish band that have a grand total of two(!) singles/releases. :D

Also, not another Victor Crone attempt. :eyes:

Apparently the auto qualifiers were chosen based on the jury's top five based on the blind listening exercise, so it's nothing to do with the star wattage of the performers.

Apparently the auto qualifiers were chosen based on the jury's top five based on the blind listening exercise, so it's nothing to do with the star wattage of the performers.
Surely they would have recognized Laura's legendary vocals ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom