Eurovision 100 - Semi 4 - RESULTS 14:00!

Genuinely name and shame (and then STRING UP) the Cliff Richard voters!! Honestly whatever happened to dignity and self respect?

Tooji was pinning his hopes on qualifying and now he's had to sell his trousers :(

Norway%2B-%2BESC%2B2012%2B-%2BTooji%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Tooji needs to get rid of the ice cream and take that picture again

Hello I am a police, a handsome gentleman lent me his log in details. I deal with major crimes in gay interest online popularity contests and I'm investigating corruption on Moopy which may go all the way to the top. Arrests will soon be made in connection with the murder of the following excellent songs, in particular Eg a lif, which I believe was only voted for by a handsome gentleman, and by recently deceased football cheat Diego Maradona. The rest of you are looking at a ten stretch or a bit of a birching at the very least.

8 - 2002 Sahlene - Runaway - Estonia
6 - 1992 Michael Ball - One Step Out of Time - UK
6 -2007 Alenka Gotar - Cvet Z Juga - Slovenia
6 -2019 John Lundvik - Too Late for Love - Sweden
4 - 2013 Nodi Tatishvili and Sophie Gelovani - Waterfall - Georgia
2 -2013 Eythor Ingi - Eg a lif - Iceland

In view of Moopy's new anti-bullying policy, I would like to amend my comments on the taste, intelligence and personal hygiene of those who did not vote for Mariza, Michael Ball, Verjamem and Eg a lif.

You're all worse than I said.

In view of Moopy's new anti-bullying policy, I would like to amend my comments on the taste, intelligence and personal hygiene of those who did not vote for Mariza, Michael Ball, Verjamem and Eg a lif.

You're all worse than I said.
Michael Ball is a great man, but his song is not one I prefer to all the other great music.

Thanks @Tisch, sorry I missed this, and sorry to all those Mariza SNUBBERS (snubbees? With one b?) who will certainly be sorry as the cold soil is shovelled onto their bodies.

But omg yay Edurne and Nicola!

Will post semi 5 thread tomorrow morn ish

Thanks @Tisch for putting this semi together :disco:

All I am going to say about Mariza's song, is that it's a hymn to those who never found justice (the song included).

Oh my God, I've just realised Mariza is the Greek one we all liked.

I swapped that out of my list at the last minute :o If I'd have kept it, she'd have qualified!
That knocking at your door is the police coming to take you away. :(

Mariza forgives all of you, people. Well, some of you at least.

Hi I'm a local MP, a handsome gentleman just lent me his log-in details. I'm the minister for gay interest online popularity contests and I've been handed a petition with over 800,000 signatures DEMANDING that the Greek one that was dead good by Mariza is added to tonight's playlist so she can have another bash at qualification. This seems reasonable and correct and I'm prepared to send the army in if it's not fulfilled.

Hi I'm a local MP, a handsome gentleman just lent me his log-in details. I'm the minister for gay interest online popularity contests and I've been handed a petition with over 800,000 signatures DEMANDING that the Greek one that was dead good by Mariza is added to tonight's playlist so she can have another bash at qualification. This seems reasonable and correct and I'm prepared to send the army in if it's not fulfilled.
What is your opinion on Hurricane - Hasta La Vista please?

Shit, did a local MP just post on here while I was off writing Mariza's comeback single? He had a load of paper and he was wearing glasses so he was definitely intelligent and right about things, so we should do whatever he said IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom