Eurovision 100: Semi Final 6

Given the hosts and the proposed second chance rules, one would assume Pirates MAY ACTUALLY BE SAFE
I think you need five votes to get into the second chance round, so it might be deader than dead. :(

I suspect some of the fun police would have voted it down anyway.

2004 Zelkjo Joksimovic - Lane moje - Serbia & Montenegro - 8
2013 Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola) - San Marino - 8
2018 Eugent Bushpepa - Mall - Albania - 8

1964 Gigliola Cinquetti - Non ho l'età - Italy - 7
2020 Athena Manoukian - Chains On You - Armenia - 7

1980 Johnny Logan - What's Another Year - Ireland - 6
1991 Duo Datz - Kan - Israel - 6
1993 Katerina Garbi - Ellada, hora tou fotos - Greece - 6
1999 Aistė - Strazdas - Lithuania - 6
2001 Rollo & King - Never Ever Let You Go - Denmark - 6
2002 Jessica Garlick - Come Back - UK - 6
2007 D'NASH - I love you mi vida - Spain - 6
2014 Ruth Lorenzo - Dancing in the Rain - Spain - 6
2015 Elnur Huseynov - Hour of the Wolf - Azerbaijan - 6

1995 Magazin & Lidija - Nostalgija - Croatia - 5
2008 Pirates Of The Sea - Wolves Of The Sea - Latvia - 5
2018 SuRie - Storm - UK - 5

2000 Claudette Pace - Desire - Malta - 4
2008 Tereza Kerndlova - Have Some Fun - Czech Republic - 4

1986 Sandra Kim - J'aime La Vie - Belgium - 3
1993 Annie Cotton - Moi, tout simplement - Switzerland - 3
2009 Flor-de-Lis - Todas as ruas do amor - Portugal - 3

2006 Las Ketchup - Un Bloodymary - Spain - 2
2017 O'G3NE - Lights and Shadows - Netherlands - 2

1989 Anna Oxa & Fausto Leali - Avrei voluto - Italy - 1
1994 Sara Tavares - Chamar a música - Portugal - 1
Actually, in addition to these...

1999 Sürpriz - Reise Bach Jerusalem - Germany - 1

Valentina got points from the first four voters and was the third to last song to lose its one hundred percent record.

I think you need five votes to get into the second chance round, so it might be deader than dead. :(

I suspect some of the fun police would have voted it down anyway.

Well in which case, please save Serbia 2004, cheers

Your seventeenth qualifier is:-

:emoji_flag_is: 2016 Greta Salome - Hear Them Calling - Iceland
This grinning CUNT has made it through? Less than ten to go and it's not looking good for fans of music that doesn't make you want to stab yourself in the neck just to make it go away.

I love watching society breakdown.

If this bundle of aborted foetuses roughly massaged into the shape of a pissweak song manages to get through and Mall or Wolves of the Sea DON'T, then I will take serious issue.
l0KKcdm.jpg

QUALIFIED:

2016 Greta Salome - Hear Them Calling - Iceland
2017 Artsvik - Fly With Me - Armenia
2020 Efendi - Cleopatra - Azerbaijan

DEAD:

2008 Pirates Of The Sea - Wolves Of The Sea - Latvia
2013 Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola) - San Marino
2015 Elnur Huseynov - Hour of the Wolf - Azerbaijan
2018 Eugent Bushpepa - Mall - Albania

Moopy, I say this with all the love I can muster, you are terrible people with terrible taste. I no longer wish to be associated with this contest until the next viewing party, and what you've put me through is nothing short of emotional abuse.

To have the bare faced cheek to force a heterosexual to host this week's show and then make him announce those results was truly a disgusting, cruel act and you should all be bloody ashamed.

The three 'songs' singled out as unjustifiable qualifiers have actually been reclassified as terrorist incidents by the UN, so you're all terrorist sympathisers now.

Similarly, that list of (alleged) non-qualifiers needs to be investigated as I believe there's high level vote tampering afoot. I refuse to believe a forum full of people with functioning brain stems and hearts could have simultaneously fallen prey to whatever degenerative palsy would reduce someone to a state where they actually believe cunting Fly With Me is better than Mall.

In conclusion, these votes are great example of why VV Brown has launched a campaign against this site, and why it would probably be for the best if we were shut down and executed.

QUALIFIED:

DEAD:

Moopy, I say this with all the love I can muster, you are terrible people with terrible taste. I no longer wish to be associated with this contest until the next viewing party, and what you've put me through is nothing short of emotional abuse.

To have the bare faced cheek to force a heterosexual to host this week's show and then make him announce those results was truly a disgusting, cruel act and you should all be bloody ashamed.

The three 'songs' singled out as unjustifiable qualifiers have actually been reclassified as terrorist incidents by the UN, so you're all terrorist sympathisers now.

Similarly, that list of (alleged) non-qualifiers needs to be investigated as I believe there's high level vote tampering afoot. I refuse to believe a forum full of people with functioning brain stems and hearts could have simultaneously fallen prey to whatever degenerative palsy would reduce someone to a state where they actually believe cunting Fly With Me is better than Mall.

In conclusion, these votes are great example of why VV Brown has launched a campaign against this site, and why it would probably be for the best if we were shut down and executed.
You’re feeling distraught over the loss of Pirates, probably even hallucinating, and it’s clouding your judgement. I accept those feelings of pain BT and offer you my emotional support. Love is one :)

You’re feeling distraught over the loss of Pirates, probably even hallucinating, and it’s clouding your judgement. I accept those feelings of pain BT and offer you my emotional support. Love is one :)
Thanks for reaching out, but I'm well aware that you were among the cartel who orchestrated this attack on me. I just need some time to process what's happened and then, I promise, I'll come back and write a post in all caps where I call you a bunch of rancid cunts.

At least there is no chance of anything happening in Andra Chanson tonight which you will find in any way irritating.
I don't think I can bring myself to watch. Mopsy will probably be cheering on Paul Rey and booing the rest since they've developed this pathological aversion to anything fun or interesting.

I don't think I can bring myself to watch. Mopsy will probably be cheering on Paul Rey and booing the rest since they've developed this pathological aversion to anything fun or interesting.
I resent being lumped in with these whores. I, a confirmed homosexual, voted for Wolves of the Sea I'll have you know.

It does take a special kind of person to appreciate "my whole family have just died in an accident - that I caused" kind of screaming, I'll admit.

Ellada, hora tou fotos robbed

THAT :angry:

Kaiti is my favourite singer of all time and this performance was the moment I absolutely fell in love with her and 28 years later I’m still a fan.

If 5 votes is the minimum for the second chance round, Moopy, you know what to do!

QUALIFIED:

DEAD:

I’ve only just seen this total over-reaction :D:disco:

That said, anyone who even THOUGHT about voting for ‘Hear Them Calling’ and not ‘Wolves Of The Sea’ deserves to be stamped to death by very angry and hungry elephants

I’ve only just seen this total over-reaction :D:disco:

That said, anyone who even THOUGHT about voting for ‘Hear Them Calling’ and not ‘Wolves Of The Sea’ deserves to be stamped to death by very angry and hungry elephants
The lady pirate should have used an overhead projector to make it look like she was firing birds out of her toot, that worked for Greta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom