Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

Far better eye candy, though
What do you mean?!
A624C576-07AB-4B32-A9AC-13FD21EFEB15.jpeg

An Italian paper is reporting that the announcement will come on Monday.

Aren’t we getting it on Friday? I saw them teasing it on some socials that may or may not have anything to do with this.

May well be bullshit, but the general trend of the rumour mill now seems to be leaning more towards Milan than Turin...

I’ve seen rumours suggesting Rimini and Bologna too :D

In other words I don’t think ANYONE has a FUCKING CLUE

I really don't understand how Rimini and Pesaro are still in.

Pre-recorded backing vocals are BACK BACK BACKPACK AGAIN

You might as well make it sound as good as you possibly can even if it is a bit ARTIFICIAL and who cares about that anyway? PRE-REC ARTIFICE FTW :disco:

@Zu 2 hope you've got that lovely SHEER MAXIDRESS for all those sexy nights out in Dogana to hand :disco:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Oh what, the COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT one which I like to wear with NO BRA OR PANTIES?

OF COURSE!
Inspired by royalty as always, I do like to combine it with an EYE-CATCHING FASCINATOR to add a little continental sophistication :disco:

rs_634x1024-140707122139-634.fascinator-princess-beatrice.ls.7814.jpg

I do hope it’s sponsored by PIZZA HUT. Everyone - especially people living in places in Essex such as Barking and Romford - knows that they bring you the AUTHENTIC ITALIAN TASTE EXPERIANCE :disco:

Apparently ITALIAN RADIO are reporting it’ll be announced in the next few hours :eyes:

Is "soon" the normal soon or San Remo soon?

Because if it is the latter, then we won't know until October.

Oh god I hadn't even considered that even the announcements would become part of the Italian EDGING FRENZY :evil:

I don’t mind being EDGED BY AN ITALIAN :horny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom