Eurovision 2022 Predictions (Nicosia?)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS HERE

Last edited:
https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/what-is-your-current-top-10-20-30.101719/page-2#post-4186250

I had to retitle an unnecessary thread! What else should I call it?

yMI_L1.gif

What would you say the chances of it being 100% normal are? I would say 3:1

I thought Moopy had decided their lord and saviour Tusse had the victory sewn up and we were heading to Stockholm next year.

I thought Moopy had decided their lord and saviour Tusse had the victory sewn up and we were heading to Stockholm next year.

that’s not true, although I will say that I can picture myself during semi final 1 with my underwear around my knees and mascara running down my face scream-singing “YOU KNOW WE’VE GOT, A MILLION CHOICES” with a lisp and draped in a Swedish flag

I predict eight performers will be allowed on stage.

Srs doe: if Cyprus win will it actually be Nicosia? Isn't it a bit WAR TORN? OMG they should totally host it Aiya Napa!
It’s not been war torn in DECADES!

I reckon we're headed to Belarus next year :disco:

I suppose it’s possible they could do what Malta did one JESC and say the host is the WHOLE OF CYPRUS

The obvious problem with that would be that local accent does not differentiate between whole and hole.

:D

oh and I just realised the obvious issue with that idea, is that Cyprus is split down the middle (:ken: ), so I can’t imagine the whole of Cyprus will cooperate!

Eurovision 2023 Predictions (Hull?)

Where would they host it in Salford? :disco:

The MEN is on the Manchester/Salford border to be fair.

True, I always think of it as the city centre but then Manchester itself is technically so small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom