Eurovision 2022: Semi Final TWO (20:00 BST)

Christian

GOOD BYE!
10 hours 20 minutes to go!

01 🇫🇮 Finland: The Rasmus - Jezebel
02 🇮🇱 Israel: Michael Ben David - I.M.
03 🇷🇸 Serbia: Konstrakta - In corpore sano
04 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Nadir Rüstamli - Fade to Black
05 🇬🇪 Georgia: Circus Mircus - Lock Me In
06 🇲🇹 Malta: Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am
07 🇸🇲 San Marino: Achille Lauro - Stripper
08 🇦🇺 Australia: Sheldon Riley - Not The Same
09 🇨🇾 Cyprus: Andromache - Ela
10 🇮🇪 Ireland: Brooke - That's Rich
11 🇲🇰 North Macedonia: Andrea - Circles
12 🇪🇪 Estonia: Stefan - Hope
13 🇷🇴 Romania: WRS - Llámame
14 🇵🇱 Poland: Ochman - River
15 🇲🇪 Montenegro: Vladana - Breathe
16 🇧🇪 Belgium: Jérémie Makiese - Miss You
17 🇸🇪 Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer
18 🇨🇿 Czech Republic: We Are Domi - Lights Off

The Big Five voting in this semi are the United Kingdom, Spain and Germany and now you can give us your luscious creamy WANTS AND PREDICTS :disco:

Lovely listings thanks to dear @Penelope

Last edited:
I'm hoping by some impossible fluke Montenegro squeezes through. It's my wispy track of choice tonight.

Also hoping Czech Republic have learned from Austria's mistake and hired a completely new singer.

I’m going to have to wait until like 6pm tomorrow :evil: (about 9am your time). And I have some long train time to kill so I have to avoid spoilers :evil:

Not sure how Montenegro's disco dustbin lid will look on TV, it was a bit odd looking in the arena last night but I really loved her/the song.

How was wrs? Does he have a shot at qualification after last night?

We need that sultry and sensual number in the final.

Actually don't play that, TikTok embeds are out of sync x

But I can't wait to see what she's SERVING MAMA POP THE CORNS FEED THE CHILDREN on YouTube later :disco:

Where are our moopy contingent watching from this evening?

Reactions: VoR
Is it too much to ask to have Serbia AND Romania AND Ireland AND San Marino qualify and SAD OLD SHELDON not? I REALLY DON’T THINK SO.
FAR too much I'm afraid. Not nice to be so greedy. All four are going home on the Eurobus (second class) and Sheldon will be swanning into the final in his exquisite balloon suit pants and cape :disco:

No idea yet! :o I know @Pingu saw the first semi there.
Big park with a big screen. That’s about it really.

It’s a good atmosphere and the only place so far where I’ve felt it’s primarily locals coming out for it (their reaction to Diodato the other night was fantastic) but they naturally show the Italian television feed and boy do their commentators like to talk.

Miss Bev reporting, live from Turin: the second semi obviously has the better songs, but it also feels much more modern and contemporary in the way we’ve come to expect from Eurovision. Some of the graphics are v cool, e.g. Serbia and Georgia.

More as I see it. Now back to the studio. 🤓

Manifesting 🇮🇪 qualifying and being called first 🔮

Miss Bev reporting, live from Turin: the second semi obviously has the better songs, but it also feels much more modern and contemporary in the way we’ve come to expect from Eurovision. Some of the graphics are v cool, e.g. Serbia and Georgia.

More as I see it. Now back to the studio. 🤓
Thanks Bev. Now, in local news: is your cat a lesbian? Meet the man from Selly Oak who says he can tell just by sniffing them.

• Love
Reactions: COB
I do hope that all our Torino Girls are all proudly wearing their Union Jack leotards and not ambling around in stained cords grumbling and barking WELL WE DON’T EXPECT TO COME HIGHER THAN SIXTEENTH

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom