Eurovision 2023: Final Running Order

I don’t see particularly obvious advantages for the favourites here.

There’ll be a break between Spain and Sweden, but maybe a little early for the latter overall? A comparable spot to ‘Heroes’ in 2015. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar combined result either (1st with the juries, 3rd/4th in the televote).

Finland gets the show going again after Italy and Estonia, but their position won’t help them with the juries. I’ll also be interested to see how Croatia (and to some extent Australia and Germany) impact Finland’s expected big televote score, if at all.

Last edited:
The two or three songs running up to Finland seems ideal for them from a public vote perspective and they're on as late as possible. I feel it's a bit shit for Czechia sandwiched between them and Australia, definitely would have slotted them (and Australia) into later slots which let's face it are rather lacking...

It does seem like you have to go back a LONG way to find a winner that early, but Måns/Portugal 2017 and quite a few others weren't far off, 9th surely isn't any different to 10/11/12 really. She'll be fine. Sertab won from 4th

Not sure what to think about France, I feel like it's the first contender of the night so it might work well.

Armenia though :disco: She couldn't have asked for better. And La Zarra knows it and will be prepping that bucket of pig's blood as we speak.

Fuck off at treating Portugal like the unwanted guest though. I'm all for something doing well from that slot, but it's such a CHIRPY number it deserves better, there's clearly several rather dour numbers it could have been wedged between there..

The closing run is pretty wild.

BAE1FEB9-0B1C-4316-8C0D-78DFC8B497AA.jpeg

Did Loreen have a much better slot in 2012?

And were the old Russian ladies in a better slot than Käärijä?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom