Eurovision 2023: SEMI FINAL TWO (20:00 BST)

It’s all about the Bs for me tonight.

BRUNETTE
BOJAN

and of course

BLANKA!

:bejba:

• Love
Reactions: COB
Here for Armenia, Belgium, Poland, Slovenia and Austria :disco:

Also here for Iceland but as if THAT’S going anywhere.

Unfortunately I can't even watch it live, as I'll be at the GLITTERING BRISTOL HIPPODROME watching THE CARPENTERS STORY. Birthday present for my mother and didn't twig the date.

On the BRIGHT SIDE, I'm quite sure a life CRUELLY SNUFFED OUT by heart failure and anorexia will be less depressing than half of what's on offer in Liverpool.

There’s a thrilling UNPREDICTABILITY about tonight’s proceedings at least!
I'm ALMOST not that bothered about watching it ALTHOUGH OF COURSE I WILL, such is the allure of said thrilling unpredictability :disco:

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

385f16ea8e481d95840c7e6b8a928b9bb43a17fa.gifv.gif

If the tarot is to be believed, Ms Blanka may well be ‘quite good’

At least somebody pulled it together, EH MAE?

Not the One Show surprising some charity fundraiser lady with a surprise FLASHMOB on the set of MAMMA MIA THE PARTY followed by getting to meet Cheryl Baker :shock:

Not the One Show surprising some charity fundraiser lady with a surprise FLASHMOB on the set of MAMMA MIA THE PARTY followed by getting to meet Cheryl Baker :shock:
It's on in this bar but muted, and we were so confused about what was going on.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
Hope @LUPHORIA has decided not to be chaste for this semi and has splashed out on 60 Pall Mall and 12 cans of Special Brew :disco:

Fucking hell, this 1-2 of The One Show and EastEnders is again going to be gruelling so LET’S :disco:

Is entry free? We're literally staying at the END OF THE STREET so might pop in later depending on how we're feeling
It’s £6 for tickets but I don’t think they’re checking :eyes: There’s been talking of heading to Peacocks down the road after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom