Eurovision drunk Rewatch 1999 again - 23/05 23:30

How's the doggy wog?
He’s fine, staying overnight and just a bad stomach supposedly. They’re going to SEDATE him and get to the bottom of it. I hope he’s off his tits when he comes back home :disco:

I used to think this Lithuanian song was the high class of crap when I was younger, but now I understand that I was IGNORANT!

Tbf somewhere at this time Eden Alrene was being BORN, getting ready to bless the world with Feker Libi :disco:
The Israeli contestants from 2006 had left Eden in a crèche with Greta Thunberg, whose mother, Cruella Haggkvist, had represented Sweden that year.

There was something quite rousing about that

It's like something Albania would send these days

He’s fine, staying overnight and just a bad stomach supposedly. They’re going to SEDATE him and get to the bottom of it. I hope he’s off his tits when he comes back home :disco:
Aww bless him

I remember my very elderly cat went to the vets once and when she came home she was so pissed she meandered up the stairs which she'd never attempted for about three years. Got bored fell asleep then cried when she woke up because she didn't know where she was or how to get down. RELATEABLE QUEEN!!

I'm starting to wonder how many times I've started a drunk 1999 watching before abandoning it halfway through

Aww bless him

I remember my very elderly cat went to the vets once and when she came home she was so pissed she meandered up the stairs which she'd never attempted for about three years. Got bored fell asleep then cried when she woke up because she didn't know where she was or how to get down. RELATEABLE QUEEN!!
HEY! WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE.

Such an ALLURING first 2. Nice way to ease you in to the relentless precession of bangers that awaits.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD.
220px-Outta_My_Head_%28Ay_Ya_Ya%29.png

Banga

I can’t face Spain.

I’m switching back to the Silence of the Lambs.

Just give my 58 points to Sürpriz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom