Eurovision: Europe Shine A Light (16 May 2020)

I’m watching the rylan show hoping it makes up for that shower of shit!

I’m bailing out on the RYLAN THING but someone MESSAGE ME if we end up doing a REWATCH

I've started it

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/a-z-of-eurovision.98944/

I just realised Loreen had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this shower of shit, which is weird being potentially the most popular winner of modern times

Did they even SHOW a second of Euphoria? :D

Reactions: VoR
WELL I LIKED IT

and cried several times

I know you were all hoping for a party, but it felt good to get it out a bit.

I even liked Netta for a change

I understand the tone wasn’t right for a lot of people

I don’t understand why people thought clips of the songs weren’t enough? That’s exactly what people hated about the midweek shows wasn’t it, that we could see the songs anytime. Most of them couldn’t make new performances except the bedroom acoustic ones, and 3 or 4 hours of those would’ve pushed me over the edge

I liked it. Better than I thought it would be. Ilse was great. Chantal should present on her own.

Presumably they will also host next year? They were all rather good. I did find the tone quite strange, but considering that of the whole show I wouldn't blame it on them.

With a certain crushing inevitability, Michael Schulte has actually been one of the few breakout stars of Eurovision in recent years as far as I can tell.

He does well on Spotify and appears to have had some modest post-Contest hits in Germany, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom