Eurovision Hot 100 FINAL - CLOSED! RESULTS SHOWS NEXT WEDS AND FRI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never listen to any French music, and not sure why because my goodness, what a beautiful language.

Well I've done the top scores and all the 10s, however I intend to painstakingly review every remaining song.

I wonder if someone will give Euphoria a low mark "because I want something else to win lol I'm so cool". I mean, someone might not like it that much, fair enough, but giving lower or higher marks to any song to make up for the rest of Moopy is sad. Just saying.

Although I WANT VOTES NOW, I'm also thrilled to see queens taking it so SERIOUSLY.

I wonder if someone will give Euphoria a low mark "because I want something else to win lol I'm so cool". I mean, someone might not like it that much, fair enough, but giving lower or higher marks to any song to make up for the rest of Moopy is sad. Just saying.
It didn’t get any of my big points, but it still got a 10. I’m assuming that’s okay to reveal?

Euphoria should do well, maybe winning, I don't know, but I can't see it getting many top marks, way too many great songs and everyone has their favourites for whatever reason. Not really bothered which song wins this, to be honest.

I mean there are so many fantastic songs that I don't care which one is the ultimate winner. Mine won't, but this should reflect Moopy's taste, not mine, so fair enough. I'll be happy with most of them!*

*It doesn't include Telemoveis.

I wish I could have found a way to make it effective, fair and less cumbersome!

But I figured the older stuff was lesser known therefore greater priority.

I keep seeing Eurovision posters Engaged in Conversation and then get nothing.

There are a surprising amount on these lists I knew absolutely nothing about and am now obsessed with.

I already quite liked Iceland 1997 but on the back on this contest it's raced up my personal rankings.

Do we have a deadline? I will vote but I don't want to give random points to those I don't remember, I need some time to play some of them. Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom