Eurovision Hot 100: Semi-final 9! - VOTE NOW! Closes TODAY 2PM

I had a kebab in London while drunk and someone there tried to sell us weed. My friend gave him cash and he just gave us a bag full of smaller bags
The Pack Dog GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I once dropped an EMPTY coke bag while waiting for my kebab. The guys waiting next to me were so HAPPY when they noticed it, they were so drunk they were convinced there was some coke left it.

That was my random kebab story I had to share.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a kebab :o

My mate got so drunk that she put her half eaten kebab in her handbag. Went to answer to her phone next morning, rooted around half asleep and put her hand straight into the remains of a cold kebab.

I’ve actually paced myself and only drank half a bottle since half 4, however I’ll be going FULL THROTTLE once we begin.

I forgot I had dinner plans I have to drive to after so I can’t drink as heavily as I had planned :(

He can teach you all of the sultry Turkish phrases they use to seduce him. He tells me the one they always use is 'lütfen git yoksa polisi arayacağım', which apparently means 'please visit often and touch my thigh'.
You'll also need to remember the phrase, "Of course it wasn't genocide. They're just making a fuss about nothing if you ask me".

In some thread, someone mentioned a browser that has a built in vpn. Anyone know which one it was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom