Eurovision Rewatch: 1997 18/04 (20.00 BST)

Can a big strong man come over and show me how you set up a PlayStation.

I think the mob has spoken, Lucille. Somehow find a device in your home in Britain in 2020 capable of supporting YouTube, or get out there and do a few laps of your garden so you can raise funds to get one.

Do you have Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Now TV or similar, because I'm fairly sure that they all have a YouTube app within them.

Exclusive reveal of the TV chez @Lucille

MydgYmSabcQ6HG4pg-lU8JLr5BfzFVadkknyQOqbjG0azVIKozOw5A3wQOhaTxhtzY2J6xfTOzs1ajAbk5roDUKit_LNEQRCKsCR0ptvD8bdUF4fIdDX1wokMCSQl1iR6GU

I let myself in through the window, love. Currently in the lav curling out a fat one on the floor :disco:

Even a smartphone is better than nothing. Watching at that resolution would be an improvement in some cases.

I tend to just play the contest on one tab and follow the hysteria and type out my quality posts on another and it works just fine :disco: @Lucille

Does it still work or is it no longer connected to the steam turbine?

Seems to work for now. I emptied the fridge freezer and enjoyed the beginning of ‘3-2-1’ before I heard her scrabbling around trying to get the key in the lock. Not wishing to cast aspersions but she’s obviously been drinking in the street. Shocking whiff of Buckfast through the keyhole. I’d also take a stab at a fishcake but that might just be her fancy :(

I have a bT box which doesn’t support YouTube for some reason. I’m trying with the PlayStation but not doing GREAT.

It’s a 3. Think I know how to do it I was having trouble connecting it to the internet. PRAY FOR ME GIRLS!

It's going to be a legit old one tonight 'rolling back the years'

1997 does seem the likeliest right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom